Discussions from Joshua, Ruth, Esther
This adult ministry resource includes a FREE digital copy of the Leader Guide and companion Participant Guide! You will find instructions for accessing these free resources inside the printed Leader Guide you purchase. With Fearless Conversation: Is God in Control of My Life, you'll lead participants through 13 weeks of engaging conversation about how God guides and leads his people based on Bible accounts from Joshua, Ruth, and Esther. Topics include "Why would God protect lawbreakers?" and "How do I handle betrayal?"
This adult Sunday school curriculum Leader Guide gives leaders all the lessons, notes, and Bible background, plus additional tips and resources for 13 weeks of the Fearless Conversation curriculum. Why Fearless Conversations?
Fearless Conversation is an adult Sunday school resource saturated with Bible content and it will:
- Help people get to know God and each other better by exploring "wondering" questions.
- Encourage people to look to the Bible inductively for the answers to their biggest questions.
Fearless Conversation features:
- 13 adult Sunday school lessons in each title
- Great topics for for Sunday school and small groups
- Adaptable material for any size group
- Curriculum that is easy to lead and low prep
- Every leader guide includes a FREE digital copy of the leader guide and coordinating participant guide!
8.5" x 11" softcover
- Lesson 1: Does God expect me to be strong and courageous? God's charge to Joshua (Joshua 1:1-9)
- Lesson 2: Why are imperfect people a part of God's plan? Rahab and the spies (Joshua 2:1-21)
- Lesson 3: Why does God's plan seem so complicated? The walls of Jericho (Joshua 6:1-21)
- Lesson 4: How does my sin impact others? The sin and punishment of Achan (Joshua 7:1; 19-26)
- Lesson 5: How can we live with integrity in a world that does not? The Gibeonites trick Israel (Joshua 9:3-21)
- Lesson 6: Why would God protect lawbreakers? Joshua establishes cities of refuge (Joshua 20:1-9)
- Lesson 7: How do my relationships affect my walk with God? Joshua's final instructions to the Israelites (Joshua 23:6-16)
- Lesson 8: Why does God use tragedy as part of his plan? Ruth follows Naomi—and God (Ruth 1:6-18)
- Lesson 9: Are my actions alone enough to let others know I'm a Christian? Ruth works in Boaz's fields (Ruth 2:1-13)
- Lesson 10: What is a redeemer, and what does this have to do with me today? Boaz as the guardian-redeemer (Ruth 4:1-12)
- Lesson 11: When is it okay to hide my faith? Esther becomes queen (Esther 2:8-20)
- Lesson 12: How far should I go to right a wrong? Esther's vow to approach the king (Esther 4:8-17)
- Lesson 13: How do I know God is in control? Haman's plot is revealed (Esther 7)