The ALL-NEW VBS PRO is an easy-to-use online event management system for children's ministry. Registration and event management are easier than ever, so you can devote more time to your event and less time to your computer.
Promote your children’s event with an easy-to-build custom registration site.
- Mobile-device compatible registration site
- Add your own photos, links, and more
- Add your own custom pages
An easy and mobile-friendly registration process that parents will love.
- Register both participants and volunteers for your event
- Control the registration fields you want to use
- Add custom registration fields
Organizing your children’s event has never been easier.
- Easily assign kids to crews or volunteers to jobs, just drag-n-drop
- Keep tabs on registrations with your admin dashboard
- Auto-build feature makes assigning kids to crews a snap
- Registration Closed Notifications on Event Website Once the registration Closed-On date/time passes, there will be a notification on the event website.
- Functionality for Events That Do Not Take Place on Consecutive Days When creating an event or editing an event, there will be checkboxes for each day of the week available to choose from if an event skips days or occurs on the same day for several weeks.
- Last Name Sorting Within Attendance We’ve added the ability to sort by last name within the Attendance section. This makes it is easier to check-in kids that all arrive at once within the same family.
- Download a QR Code for Your Event Website A new built-in option to download a QR code that links to your event website. You can use the QR code to promote your event in print or online.
- Improved Functionality for Drag-And-Drop/Touch Screen The ability to drag-and-drop and navigate drop-down menus has been improved for touch screen devices.
Pick Your Plan
Compare Free vs. Premium
- Create and host a single event at a time
- Mobile-friendly registration site
- Drag-n-drop crew and volunteer assignment
- Easy-to-build customizable website
- Automated e-mail confirmations
- Flexible enough to use with any children's event
- All the free features plus...
- Create and host more than one event
- Retain all your participant/parent & volunteer information
- Create an event with morning/afternoon/evening sessions
- Duplicate of a previous event, save setup time
- Assign kids to crews with the auto-assign feature
- Add up to 15 custom fields on your participant forms
- Add custom web pages for your event
Your activation code enables VBS PRO Premium features for 365 days.
VBS PRO FAQ
VBS PRO is an online children’s event registration and management system. With VBS PRO you can easily create a registration website for your event, record and manage participant registrations, track event statistics and assign participants to crews or groups. You can also promote volunteer opportunities for your event and manage volunteers by assigning them to the jobs available for your event.
The basic version is free and has all the features you need to create and host an event registration site online and manage a children’s event. You can choose to upgrade to VBS PRO for an annual cost of $42.99.
When you upgrade to the Premium version of VBS PRO you'll get access to the following features:
- Multi-events: Create and host multiple events at one time including the ability to host simultaneous events.
- Multi-session: Create a single event with multiple sessions (like seperate preschool and elementary sessions).
- Event Saving: Maintain access to all your past events. All the setup and registration data for past events will be just a click away.
- Event Copying: Save valuable setup time when creating new events. Just click "copy" to replicate the configuration of any past event.
- Auto Build Crews: This powerful feature lets you automatically assign kids to crews based on grade or mixed grade. It even creates crews on the fly saving you valuable time. Crew assignment has never been easier.
- Custom Registration Fields: Add up to 10 additional questions to the registration form for participants or volunteers registering for your event.
- Custom Website Pages: Add up to 3 additional pages to your public event website.
The VBS PRO Premium upgrade is an annual purchase. For only $42.99 you will have access to all the Premium features for one year from the time you apply the upgrade code.
No. VBS PRO can be used for any children’s event that requires advance registration.
VBS PRO gives you lots of advantages over spreadsheet registration:
- VBS PRO gives you a professional registration website that makes your church look good.
- Your VBS PRO registration website is designed to work with mobile devices so busy parents can register their kids from anywhere at any time.
- Because it’s online, you (or a volunteer) aren’t required to take a phone call and record the data.
- VBS PRO gives you the ability to easily manage and manipulate registration data.
- VBS PRO gives you real-time stats on current volunteer and participant registrations at a glance.
- With VBS PRO your staff can access the system and you can divide the workload.
- VBS PRO sends automatic e-mail confirmations to parents giving them the assurance that their kids are signed up.
- VBS PRO makes assigning kids and leaders to crews or groups as easy as drag-n-drop (reassigning is that easy too).
- VBS PRO is free and that’s a really good price.
In the basic (free) version, you can host one event at a time. In order to host a new event, you will need to delete an existing event. With VBS PRO Premium, you can host as many events as you like and you can keep the data from past events. The premium version also lets you copy past events to quickly create and configure new events. VBS PRO Premium also includes additional features to make managing your event even easier.
You can have a payment link in VBS PRO to link users to your own payment system. VBS PRO does not currently have a payment system built in.
Yes. The VBS PRO system will automatically send a registration confirmation to the parent (if they provide a valid e-mail) when their registration is complete. The confirmation includes basic event information along with a summary of who was registered and the parent associated with that child. In addition, you can add some custom information to the e-mail confirmation. This is especially handy when you want to include specific event instructions or other information.
VBS PRO has some e-mail functionality built in but it is not designed for you to do custom mass e-mails. However, there is an export system built into VBS PRO so you can easily export participants e-mail addresses into your own e-mail system.
You don’t really need to know any more than how to click or type. You’ll choose a template when you create your event website. The templates include graphics related to the theme you choose. You can also upload your own event graphic or photo. Beyond that, you simply type in the information you want to appear on your “Learn More” event details page. If you do know how to use HTML, there’s a source editor to allow you to access and edit the page source. If you don’t know what that means, don’t worry about it. You can just type and it will turn out fine.
With the basic version of VBS PRO you have one web page that’s completely in your control, the “Learn More” page. You can easily add detailed event information and web links. If you know a little bit about HTML and you can even embed videos from outside sources like YouTube. With the upgrade to VBS PRO Premium you can also have access to three additional web pages for even more event information.
The basic version of VBS PRO has a wide variety of information fields you can include on your registration form. You have the ability to decide which of these fields are included on your registration and you can also determine which fields are required to be completed. With the Premium version of VBS PRO, you can also add up to 10 custom fields that you design.
VBS PRO has a documents system built in. You can upload documents to your event and those documents are available on your event website for participants or volunteers to download. A great use case is one where you want parents to sign a release form in order for their kids to attend your event. With VBS PRO, you can upload a digital copy of that release form to your event website. You can add the release form instruction to your confirmation e-mail and you can also add the instructions to your event website. If you have your own e-mail system, you can create a special e-mail address for parents to send the completed form to. You can also use VBS PRO Premium to add a special field to record if the release form has been received or not.
Yes. VBS PRO has a feature included that lets you invite your staff by e-mail to join your event as a user. This will send them a link by e-mail. They can use that link to setup their own admin account on your VBS PRO account. They will have full administrative rights to the event. The only thing they will not be able to do is delete your account.
Your most recent event is saved in VBS PRO as long as your account exists or until you delete the event. For the basic (free) version of VBS PRO you can have one event in the system at a time. In order to create a new event, you must first delete the old one.