Disciple-making begins here.
So get ready to embark on a life-changing relational experience to grow closer to Jesus and each other.
Just like Jesus, you'll immerse people in unforgettable experiences and thought-provoking conversations when you use the Friends of God: The Discipleship Experience Leader Guide.
This ministry leadership book walks you through everything you'll need to lead all 12 sessions, including tips for sparking great conversations and inviting people into life-changing adventures.
Best of all, the small group curriculum Friends of God is not an experiment—it has been tested and tested again with real people in real settings. You can be confident that the advice in your Friends of God: The Discipleship Experience Leader Guide—taken from our own experience—works!
Inside this ministry leadership book you'll find everything you need to be a successful Friends of God leader...
- Detailed session scripts guiding you from start to finish, complete with "field-test findings," so rest assured that everything really works
- Checklists of supplies needed for each session so you'll always be prepared
- Custom notes for each session, including setup ideas and how to keep things running smoothly
- "Just for you" sections to help you see the big picture behind each session and get excited about what God's going to do
- Recommendations for creating a warm, inviting, relational environment, including tips for setting up your space and keeping conversations flowing
8.375" x 10.875" softcover