The full-color Simply Loved Pre-K and K Leader Guide provides a step-by-step, easy-to-follow plan for each Simply Loved Sunday school lesson. The best thing about teaching Simply Loved is how it allows leaders to stay focused on kids—while helping kids discover they're totally loved by God. Every Sunday school lesson features an easy-to-follow script designed for glancing, referencing, and getting kids involved in the story so leaders can spend more time focusing on the kids rather than reading long blocks of text.
Every week, teachers begin by preparing their own hearts with a simple devotion and prayer that gets them ready to share God's story. Then they simply show up and teach directly from the glance-able lesson script.
The Simply Loved Sunday School Curriculum Leader Guide features flexible lesson options that will adapt to your unique Sunday school format needs, including:
- Opening Options
- Sing and Play
- Bible Discovery
- Apply-It Options
- and much more!
Simply Loved is a revolutionary Sunday school curriculum for kids that takes the complication out of recruiting, gathering supplies, and teaching lessons so you and your volunteers can get back to what matters most—helping kids learn to love God and each other.
To learn more about how Simply Loved makes Sunday school simpler for you and your volunteers—all while helping kids discover key Bible lessons—visit the Simply Loved website.
The Simply Loved Pre-K and K Quarter 10 Leader Guide includes these powerful Sunday school lessons for kids:
- Week 1: The Last Supper (Luke 22:7-20)
- Week 2: Pilate Lets Barabbas Go Free (Mark 15:1-15)
- Week 3: Jesus Dies on a Cross (Mark 15:16-41)
- Week 4: Jesus Walks and Talks on the Road to Emmaus (Luke 24:13-34)
- Week 1: Jesus Promises Power From the Holy Spirit (Acts 1:1-11)
- Week 2: The Holy Spirit Gives Peter Words to Say (Acts 2:14-41)
- Week 3: Christians in Samaria Receive the Holy Spirit (Acts 8:4-25)
- Week 4: Paul Writes About the Fruit of the Spirit (Galatians 5:16-26)
- Week 1: David Plays the Harp for Saul (1 Samuel 16:14-23)
- Week 2: Saul Is Jealous of David (1 Samuel 18:5-16)
- Week 3: David Doesn’t Hurt Saul…Twice (1 Samuel 24;26)
- Week 4: David Is Kind to Mephibosheth (2 Samuel 9)
One leader guide is included in each Simply Loved Pre-K and K Quarter 10 kit. Order extras if you have more leaders. If you have the Plus Digital kit,you'll find the complete leader guide in PDF format in the Digital Download Center, which you can download and share with your leaders.