This bundle contains one Jesus-Centered Bible and one Journal in turquoise.
The first ever blue-letter Bible pointing out over 600 references to Jesus in the Old Testament. You'll see where Jesus appears, cover-to-cover, in every book of the Bible. Distinctive blue lettering helps you quickly and easily discover what's most important in the Bible: Jesus.
The Jesus-Centered Journal is the perfect companion journal to the best-selling Jesus-Centered Bible. These journals are great for yourself, and make great gifts for your family and friends!
Please see Product Detail tab for the features of the Bible and Journal!
Build your understanding—and your faith in Jesus—with these unique features:
- Jesus in Every Book introductions to Old and New Testament books, written by prominent Christian leaders, show how each book in the Bible points straight to Jesus.
- "Get to Know Jesus" one-chapter-a-day Bible-reading plan helps you spend time with Jesus every day.
- Reframing Jesus Break-Outs give you "aha" insights into the people, places, and social forces that framed Jesus' ministry.
- Jesus Questions draw you closer to Jesus as you ponder the purpose of his words and actions. And these provocative questions are great discussion starters for small groups, family devotions, outreach—anywhere you want to launch a compelling conversation about Jesus.
- Jesus' spoken words and references to Jesus are highlighted with red letters in the New Testament.
- Names of Jesus are highlighted throughout the New Testament, giving insights into Jesus by examining how writers of the Bible referred to Jesus.
- Special introduction by Rick Lawrence, co-creator of the best-selling Jesus-Centered Bible
- 70 inspirational Scriptures about Jesus scattered throughout (New Living Translation)
- 140 lined pages
- Long-wearing imitation leather cover—built to survive a busy life
- Convenient bookmark ribbon
- Page-protecting elastic band to keep the journal snugly closed