This item is available as a digital resource only. A physical resource will not be shipped for this item. **Digital resources are not available for return.** You'll receive login credentials to the LIVE engine within 1 business day of purchase.
By Scott Rubin
Deciding to follow Jesus is cause for massive celebration—both on earth and in heaven. The phrase “life-changing” definitely applies. Although this kind of commitment brings an initial rush of excitement, the freshness of a newfound faith can dissipate, leaving students unsure about what comes next.
This eight-week series will help all teenagers—new and longtime Christians alike—think about important aspects of the faith journey. They’ll have opportunities to ask questions, explore the Bible, and grow their relationship with Jesus.
With LIVE™ My New Life With Jesus, you’ll equip students to live out their young faith by...
- Being a new creation in Christ (Ephesians 2:8-10)
- Reading the Bible (Hebrews 4:12)
- Praying (Luke 11:1-4)
- Walking with other Christians (Hebrews 10:24-25)
- Having friends who spur them on (Philippians 2:3-4)
- Sharing their faith (2 Corinthians 5:18-20)
- Dealing with doubt (Genesis 17:1-6, 15-22; 18:1-15)
- Learning what makes a healthy church (Acts 2:42-47)
Don’t forget to check out the student book behind the lesson series, The Essential Guide to My New Life With Jesus by Scott Rubin. It makes for a great component to this line of curriculum! Bulk pricing available.