This item is available as a digital resource only. A physical resource will not be shipped for this item.
Digital resources are not available for return.
Today's teenagers are plagued with false images, idols, and roles that give them the wrong impression of who they really are. In this youth group message series, students will see the identity that Jesus is desperate to shape within them.
LIVE Message Series: Gold Stars is a four-week youth group curriculum that contains Bible lessons for teens that will help them explore the concept of identity and how it ties into being created in God's image as they wrestle with the implications of living daily lives that follow Jesus. They'll discover the truth about their worth and see what the Bible has to say about their value. This series will help teenagers understand that they are loved to the core by a God who sees them personally. With youth ministry curriculum LIVE Message Series: Gold Stars, you'll give teenagers a lifelong method for dealing with their doubts.
- What You're Worth (Isaiah 43:1-4; Genesis 1:26-27; Psalm 119:73a; Psalm 139:13-16; Ephesians 2:10)
- Made in God's Image (Genesis 1:1-27; Ephesians 4:21-24; Colossians 3:10)
- Clay Creations (Genesis 2:4-8)
- Loved to the Core (Psalm 139:1-16; Isaiah 43:4; John 15:13; Romans 5:8; 1 John 3:16; 4:8-10; Exodus 15:13; Jeremiah 31:3; Lamentations 3:22-23; Romans 8:35-39; Exodus 34:14; Deuteronomy 7:9; Psalm 25:10; Isaiah 54:5; Hosea 2:16-23)
You'll love these Bible lessons for teenagers because they emphasize identity in Christ, not the world.
- 4 Primary Messages contained in Microsoft Word files
- Progressive from start to finish
- Easy to lead, easy to prepare for
- A rich mix of leader insights, student interaction, and memorable experiences
Options You Can Mix Into the 4-Message Series
- 1 sermon script: "Becoming a Magnetic Person"
- 1 interactive prayer experience: "Praying for Each Other"
Graphics Teaching Assets
(All slides are .jpg and intended for wide-screen projection)
- Professionally designed sets of slides—one for each primary lesson
- Thematic intro or transition slides
- Blank teaching slides, ready for customizing
- mp4 video bumper
- Promotional posters—full-color, 8.5x11 and 11x17 (all files are .jpg and CMYK)
- JPG bulletin inserts
- PDF bulletin inserts (data fields provided for pre-printing custom information)
- Sticker sheets (one generic and one designed to work with Avery sticker sheet #22805)
- Email headers
- Social-media images
- Printer-ready T-shirt files—full color and one-color logo options
- Animated GIF to use for online promotion or website