This item is available as a digital resource only. A physical resource will not be shipped for this item.
Digital resources are not available for return.
As teenagers experience Jesus' teachings about community the way he intended, they'll reach beyond themselves to become part of something larger. This youth ministry series involves teenagers by encouraging them to take action, leave behind their phones and devices, and become part of the larger mission in their community and church.
With LIVE Message Series: The Unit, you'll empower teenagers to see their larger mission in your church and community. These youth group sermons cover some important subjects like...
- Unity and Love (John 17:1-26; 1 Corinthians 3:1-9; James 3:13-18; 1 Peter 4:1-11)
- Overcoming Divisions (John 17:20-26; Psalm 133:1; Romans 12:10; 14:13-15, 19, 21; and 15:1-7)
- Biblical Community (Romans 16:1-24)
- Kingdom Citizens (Matthew 18:15-20; John 17:20-22; Romans 12:4-5; 1 Corinthians 12:12-13; Philippians 2:1-4; 1 Thessalonians 5:11, 14; and James 5:19-20)
LIVE Message Series: The Unit provides thought-provoking youth group messages that encourage teens to find a place in their church or community.
- 4 Primary Messages contained in Microsoft Word files
- Progressive from start to finish
- Easy to lead, easy to prepare for
- A rich mix of leader insights, student interaction, and memorable experiences
Options You Can Mix Into the 4-Message Series
- 1 sermon script: "The Lost Sheep"
- 1 interactive prayer experience: "Block of Ice"
Graphics Teaching Assets
(All slides are .jpg and intended for wide-screen projection)
- Professionally designed sets of slides—one for each primary lesson
- Thematic intro or transition slides
- Blank teaching slides, ready for customizing
- mp4 video bumper
- Promotional posters—full-color, 8.5x11 and 11x17 (all files are .jpg and CMYK)
- JPG bulletin inserts
- PDF bulletin inserts (data fields provided for pre-printing custom information)
- Sticker sheets (one generic and one designed to work with Avery sticker sheet #22805)
- Email headers
- Social-media images
- Printer-ready T-shirt files—full color and one-color logo options
- Animated GIF to use for online promotion or website