This item is available as a digital resource only. A physical resource will not be shipped for this item.
Digital resources are not available for return.
When your teenagers begin this youth ministry curriculum, they will wrestle with the tension between the sin in their own lives and learn to accept grace from Jesus. Through this process, they'll be tranformed. Watch as they accept grace for themselves and also realize that grace is for other people, too. When your students catch the vision of Jesus to rescue us from our common humanity, they'll be forever changed to love and accept themselves and others for who they really are.
In this four-week youth message series, students will experience Grace through the lens of Jesus. When they study these Bible lessons for youth, they'll learn why everyone needs grace, explore the common humanity, and discover the tension between sin and grace, the cost of grace, and how they can extend grace to others. With the youth group curriculum LIVE Message Series, Do Over, you'll give teenagers a lifelong method for dealing with their doubts.
- Our Need for Grace (Genesis 2:15-17 and 3:1-13, 22-24)
- Oh, the Humanity! (Psalm 14:1-3; Ecclesiastes 7:20; Mark 7:21-23; James 1:13-15; Genesis 1:26-31; Psalm 139:13-16; Zephaniah 3:17; Ephesians 2:10)
- What Grace Costs (Romans 3:23-24; 5:1-2; Ephesians 1:6-7; and 2:8-9)
- Grace-Givers (Matthew 27:22-31; Matthew 26:26-28)
You'll love these Bible lessons for teens because they teach forgiveness the way Jesus intended it—for themselves and for others.
- 4 Primary Messages contained in Microsoft Word files
- Progressive from start to finish
- Easy to lead, easy to prepare for
- A rich mix of leader insights, student interaction, and memorable experiences
Options You Can Mix Into the 4-Message Series
- 1 sermon script: "God's Extreme Makeover"
- 1 interactive prayer experience: "Forgiving Others"
Graphics Teaching Assets
(All slides are .jpg and intended for wide screen projection)
- Professionally designed sets of slides--one for each primary lesson
- Thematic intro or transition slides
- Blank teaching slides, ready for customizing
- mp4 video bumper
- Promotional posters—full-color, 8.5x11 and 11x17 (all files are .jpg and CMYK)
- JPG bulletin inserts
- PDF bulletin inserts (data fields provided for pre-printing custom information)
- Sticker sheets (one generic and one designed to work with Avery sticker sheet #22805)
- Email headers
- Social-media images
- Printer-ready T-shirt files—full-color and one-color logo options
- Animated GIF to use for online promotion or website