By Doug Fields and Josh Griffin
Guess what? Life as a follower of Christ isn't designed to be dull, boring, or sad. In fact, Jesus wants you to be happy! But God's definition of happiness is quite different from the way our culture interprets and promotes. God doesn't want us to focus our energy and efforts on pursuing happiness that is defined by our feelings and emotions. Instead, we can seek happiness that is experienced as we follow God's plan—and as we're fueled by God's power.
This inspiring six-week sermon series will challenge your students to pursue God-style happiness through the Beatitudes from Matthew 5. They'll discover these life-changing principles:
- Happiness is found by following God's path
- Happiness is found through humility
- Happiness is found through passionate love for God and others
- Happiness is found when we forgive
- Happiness is found by nurturing a pure heart
- Happiness is found by going against the flow
This is a downloadable file (ZIP). Approximate Size: 148 MB. Download time will vary. Note: Downloadable products are non-returnable: all sales for these items are final.
- mp3s of each message
- Transcripts and outlines of each message
- Outlines in PowerPoint with additional backgrounds
- Promotional ecard, postcard, poster, and desktop background