By Doug Fields A Day With God Every day provides spiritual choices for your students--(a) to further their walk with God and grow in closeness with Him, or (b) choose their own path by following their desires. Every student is faced with big choices every day, 24 hours a day. This is what 24 is all about.
Doug Fields (and Pastor Tom Holladay) take three lessons to explore the morning, afternoon, and nighttime of the Christian life. In their sermons they attempt to answer the questions:
- How do we fill ourselves with the energy to get through the day and begin it with God?
- What do we do with that knowledge and mission once we have it?
- And how is our faith shown to others?
If it sounds like a lot to cover, it is. But 24 is packed with all the resources you need to easily re-teach these lessons.
It's great for weekly meetings or as the basis for a weekend retreat. However you use it, you can be sure that you'll have top quality material at your fingertips the whole time. This is a series your senior pastor may try to steal since it was also presented to the adults at Saddleback (Doug did part 1 and 2, Tom did part 3).
Download includes: MP3s of each of the 4 messages; Transcripts and outlines of each message; Outlines in PowerPoint® with additional backgrounds; 3 drama scripts that enhance the message; Promotional e-card, postcard, poster, and desktop background; and Commentary on the series by Doug Fields
This is a downloadable file (ZIP). Approximate Size: 196 MB. Download time will vary. Note: Downloadable products are non-returnable: all sales for these items are final.
- Lesson 1: The Morning Hour
- Lesson 2: Once You Leave the House
- Lesson 3: The Evening Hours
- mp3s of each message
- Transcripts and outlines of each message
- Outlines in PowerPoint with additional backgrounds
- Promotional ecard, postcard, poster, and desktop background
- 3 drama scripts that enhance the message
- Audio commentary on the series by Doug Fields