Living Out a Jesus-Centered Life
Following Jesus: Doubts and Fears contains 4 lessons from the Following Jesus experience-based youth curriculum from Vibrant Faith and created by Rick Lawrence. This youth ministry curriculum moves from a teacher-student model toward one of active, participatory discovery, modeled after the way Jesus engaged people in the Bible.
This Series will help students overcome their doubts and fears and grow closer to Jesus. Whether they are a doubter, a skeptic, or a believer, they will discover how his love for you is unconditional and unchanging. Students will learn how to see God’s true nature through his word and his actions. They will overcome doubts about his existence, fears of rejection or failure, and feelings of unworthiness. Students will learn to embrace his truth and power in their lives while also developing a strong and lasting faith. Don't let doubts and fears hold your students back from knowing Jesus.
The 4 lesson topics are:
- Doubts and Fears
- Skepticism and Doubt
- Facing Fear
Following Jesus is the ultimate youth curriculum for you and your ministry to:
- Encounter the love Jesus has for doubters, skeptics, and believers.
- Learn how weakness and fear can help students know the heart of Jesus.
- Think about the world the way Jesus does and lean into the events students commonly experience with a new kind of understanding and love.
- Approach relationships the way Jesus does—vertically and horizontally.
- Impact real-life relationships and the surrounding community with a new sense of purpose that's rooted in a Jesus-centered life.
All the Following Jesus curriculum lessons have student handouts, leader guides, and editable PowerPoint slides to further instill the learning material. All the Following Jesus lessons provide a platform to help students pursue the heart of Jesus and help them experience Jesus' love, not just admire him.
Following Jesus youth curriculum is brought to you by Vibrant Faith and created by Rick Lawrence.
Your lesson plan contents:
- 4 downloadable lesson plans
- A comprehensive User Guide (for either youth ministry or mixed-age groups)
- Editable Leader Guide and Participant Handout for each lesson
- Editable PowerPoint slide deck per lesson that includes embedded video segments
Rick Lawrence is the Executive Director of Vibrant Faith, publisher of Following Jesus. Rick is also the General Editor of Group’s bestselling Jesus-Centered Bible and author of 40 books and curriculums, including The God Who Fights for You and many Group books, including The Jesus-Centered Life and the Jesus-Centered Daily. He was also the longtime Editor of Group Magazine.