By Lois Keffer
How can kids grow closer to God when they don't know who God is? All Together Now Volume 4 gives your kids up-close-and-personal experiences to learn more about their Creator.
Whether the children in your combined class are age 4, 12, or anything in between, these 13 interactive lessons for Summer will help kids really understand just who God is, what he does, and why he should matter in their lives. With accounts of Bible heroes like Joshua, David, Abigail, and Elijah, each lesson gives kids a chance to dig deep into powerful truths, such as:
- With God's help, we can be strong and courageous.
- We can always trust God's instructions.
- No matter what others do, God wants us to follow him. ... and many more!
With step-by-step instructions, it's easy to lead your children closer than ever to God's love. Their lives will be changed forever!
8.5" x 11" softcover
- Active Learning in Combined Classes
- How to Get Started With All Together Now Quick-Grab Activities—Plan in a Can
- Be Strong and Courageous Joshua Leads the Israelites After Moses—Deuteronomy 31:1-8; 34:1-9; Joshua 1:1-9; Ephesians 6:10-11
- Rahab the Brave Rahab Helps the Israelite Spies—Joshua 2:1-23; Galatians 3:26-29
- Stones From the River Joshua Leads the Israelites Across the Jordan—Joshua 3-4; 2 Thessalonians 2:13-17
- The Walls Go Tumblin' Down The Israelites Defeat Jericho—Joshua 5:13-6:27; Hebrews 11:30
- Deborah-Barak-Jael—Oh, My! God Uses an Unlikely Trio to Defeat Sisera—Judges 4:1-5:31; Galatians 3:27-29
- A King's the Thing Israel Demands a King and Gets Saul—1 Samuel 8:1-13:14; Romans 12:1-2
- An Unlikely Choice for King God Chooses a Young Shepherd for the Next King—1 Samuel 16:1-17:49; Mark 12:30
- David Runs for His Life David Flees From Saul's Wrath—1 Samuel 24; James 3:17
- Abigail Saves the Day Abigail Stops David's Wrath—1 Samuel 25:2-42; Hebrews 13:17
- David Rules! A Warrior King Writes Songs—2 Samuel 5-7; Psalm 18; Isaiah 9:7; Mark 11:9-10
- Showdown on Mount Carmel Elijah Challenges False Prophets of False Gods—1 Kings 18; Mark 10:23-27
- Elijah Runs Away Elijah Runs Away From Jezebel—1 Kings 19; Luke 12:22-32
- The Amazing Discovery of King Josiah Young King Josiah Leads His People Back to God—2 Kings 22:1-23:30; 2 Chronicles 34:1-35:24; 1 Timothy 4:12