By Lois Keffer
13 Sunday school lessons when you have kids of all ages in one room
Think your kids have heard all the stories about Jesus... his birth, his early ministry of healing and teaching, and his dynamic miracles? Think again! Walk with Jesus like never before with the brilliant lessons in All Together Now, Volume 2. Whether the children in your combined class are age 4, 12, or anything in between, these 13 interactive lessons for Winter will help kids experience the wonder and adventure of the Bible. They'll grow closer to Jesus as they learn amazing lessons such as:
- Jesus' love can change anyone.
- Jesus breaks down walls between people.
- Those who seek God will find him. ... and many more.
With step-by-step instructions, it's easy to lead your children on an exciting journey with Jesus. They'll love him more than ever!
8.5" x 11" softcover
- How to Get Started With All Together Now
- Quick-Grab Activities—Plan in a Can
- THE LESSONS
- Mary's Story The Mother of Jesus Chooses to Follow God—Luke 1:26-38; Isaiah 7:14
- Joseph's Story Joseph Obediently Follows God— Matthew 1:18-24; Isaiah 9:6-7
- The Mysteries of the Wise Men Strangers Follow a Star to Find Jesus—Matthew 2:1-12; Zechariah 8:22
- Christ Is Born! Jesus Is Born in Difficulty and Chaos—Luke 2:1-20; Matthew 2:9-11; Micah 5:2
- The Mysterious Prophet John the Baptist Baptizes Jesus—Matthew 3:1-17; Mark 1:1-11; Luke 1:5-25, 39-45, 57-66; 3:1-22; John 1:19-34; Isaiah 40:3-5
- Jesus Is Here! Jesus Begins His Ministry of Healing and Teaching—Luke 4:31-44; 5:12-16; Isaiah 61:1-2
- A Roman Officer Meets Jesus Jesus Rewards the Faith of a Gentile—Matthew 8:5-13; Isaiah 11:10
- Jesus and the Tax Collector Jesus Calls a Despised Tax Collector as a Disciple—Matthew 9:9-13; Hosea 6:6
- Jesus and the Humongous Picnic Jesus Miraculously Feeds Thousands—Mark 6:14-44; John 6:1-14; Deuteronomy 8:1-3
- Jesus Breaks Down Walls Jesus Talks With the Samaritan Woman at the Well—John 4:1-42; Psalm 22:22-28
- Through the Roof! Friends of a Paralyzed Man Do Whatever It Takes to Meet Jesus—Mark 2:1-12; Malachi 2:1-9; 3:1
- Who's the Greatest? James and John Ask Jesus for Privileged Status—Mark 10:35-45; Isaiah 52:13-15
- The Beggar Who Refused to Be Quiet Blind Bartimaeus Shouts Out to Jesus and Is Heard—Mark 10:46-52; Psalm 40:1-3, 16