By Lois Keffer
With these four books, your ministry will experience life-changing adventures for kindergarten through 6th grade!
Whether the children in your combined class are age 4, 12, or anything in between, each book in this best-selling series includes 13 interactive lessons that will help kids experience the wonder and adventure of the Bible.
You'll discover interactive programs filled with creative ideas for mixed-age classes. They work great for small churches, larger churches with multi-age classes, midweek programming, and anytime you want to teach meaningful Bible lessons to kids of different ages - in the same class. You'll be ready no matter who shows up!
Each book includes these features:
- 13 Bible-based lessons
- Reproducible pages
- Flexible and non-dated
- Covers multi-age classes
All Together Now: Volume 1 (FALL)
Bring the book of Exodus to life with these interactive lessons:
- When God gives us a job, he'll always give us the help we need.
- God wants us to be connected to him and trust him for our daily needs.
- God lights up our lives and saves us.
All Together Now: Volume 2 (WINTER)
Kids will grow closer to Jesus as they learn amazing lessons such as:
- Jesus' love can change anyone.
- Jesus breaks down walls between people.
- Those who seek God will find him.
All Together Now: Volume 3 (SPRING)
Your kids will be fascinated by these remarkable lessons on Jesus' last week on earth, his resurrection and ascension, and his followers' miraculous adventures in Acts.
- No matter what happens, God's timing is perfect.
- Praying can help us stand strong.
- Jesus shows us the right path.
All Together Now: Volume 4 (SUMMER)
Give your kids up-close-and-personal experiences to learn more about their Creator:
- With God's help, we can be strong and courageous.
- We can always trust God's instructions.
- No matter what others do, God wants us to follow him.