In these eight lessons you’ll take your students through an adventure in foundation-building, including:
• Foundations #1: Love = Community
• Foundations #2: The Problem of Pain
• Foundations #3: Up From the Grave
• Foundations #4: The Awkward In-Between
• Foundations #5: Covid Metaphors
• Foundations #6: Resilience
• Foundations #7: Breathe
• Foundations #8: More
Each lesson includes:
• A leader guide with specific instructions to help you lead teenagers through the interactions and experiences and video discussion-starters.
• A “student handout” you can email to your kids the day you gather online. They’ll use this handout as a reference for the interactions, questions, and experiences embedded in the lesson.
• Links and attachments to resources you’ll need.
• Includes one-page guide for using the tools on Zoom to lead these lessons.
• Plus a private Vimeo link to a coaching session on “Interactive Virtual Youth Ministry” led by Rick, helping youth workers around the country to learn how to use Zoom to create highly engaging virtual gatherings.
Works for virtual groups of 6 - 100 teenagers.