Scripture-based exploration of the armor of God leads your kids to have a faith so bold they'll be able to stand firm in the midst of terrifying or unclear situations. Kids (levels K-5th grade) will explore how to be strong in the decisions they make, and in relationships with others. Kids' Travel Guide™ to the Armor of God is perfect for helping children learn about spiritual issues in a non-threatening and empowering way.
In each of these 13 lessons, you will take your kids on a travel adventure with:
You will also get:
- In-Focus Verse around which the adventure is focused -- "And with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace" (Ephesians 6:15) begins Journey 7.
- Departure Prayer designed for children to add their own words of prayer.
- First-Stop Discoveries: Narrated enactment or group activity exploring the lesson's Bible Story.
- Story Excursions: Through Bible stories, bring the Armor of God to life in fun, imaginative and dramatic ways.
- Adventures in Growing: Activities show kids how to apply what they've learned to their daily lives!
- Souvenirs: Kids create pages that go into a notebook (their very own travel journal!) to remind them of the lesson's Bible point.
- Tour Guide Tips: Ways to enhance or adapt the lesson.
- Items to Pack: Supplies and props for the journey.
- Scenic Routes to give you more creative options.
- Fun Facts: Jokes and interesting tidbits related to the lesson.
- Reproducible pages: Overhead master showing armor, props, and take-home illustrations of the Focus Verse.