"Ask people who minister to children what they want most, and you'll hear something like this:
- "I want kids to know the Bible."
- "I want children to have a strong relationship with God."
- "I want kids to have a faith foundation that'll stand the test of time."
That's what the 13 Most Important Bible Lessons for Kids series is all about—helping kids build a strong foundation in the basics of their faith. In 13 Most Important Bible Lessons for Kids About Loving Each Other, you'll draw children closer to Jesus and help them learn through his example and those who followed him how to show others God's love. Each lesson uses Scripture, conversations, and hands-on experiences to teach kids vital truths that include:
- We love each other as God loves us. (1 Peter 1:22)
- We love each other to show the world who Jesus is. (John 13:35)
- We forgive each other. (Ephesians 4:32)
- We serve each other. (John 13:14)
- We don't cause each other to sin. (Galatians 5:13)
- We're humble toward each other. (Luke 14:7-14)
- We live in harmony with each other. (Romans 12:16)
- We accept each other. (Romans 15:7)
- We don't judge each other. (Ephesians 4:2)
- We're united with each other. (1 Corinthians 1:10)
- We bear each others burdens. (Galatians 6:1-3)
- We pray for each other. (James 5:16)
- We encourage each other. (1 Thessalonians 5:11)
13 Most Important Bible Lessons for Kids About Loving Each Other is kid-sized theology that really cements the fundamentals of faith into kids' hearts and heads. Children's ministry leaders are looking for an effective way to teach upper-elementary kids the foundational truths of the Christian faith, and this lesson book is it!
The quick overviews and the step-by-step format of this Sunday school resource makes teaching new concepts simple. Each lesson is designed for upper-elementary kids, and includes:
- Scripture foundations
- Lessons at a glance
- Relational applications
- Closing prayer
Your teachers will be fully equipped to tackle tough questions and encourage children every step of the way with these Bible lessons. Let 13 Most Important Bible Lessons for Kids About Loving Each Other be the launch pad to send the children in your ministry into a rewarding and exciting lifetime of faith.
6" x 9" softcover
- Lesson 1 We Love Each Other as God Loves Us
- Lesson 2 We Love Each Other
- Lesson 3 We Forgive Each Other
- Lesson 4 We Serve Each Other
- Lesson 5 We Don't Cause Each Other to Sin
- Lesson 6 We're Humble Toward Each Other
- Lesson 7 We Live in Harmony With Each Other
- Lesson 8 We Accept Each Other
- Lesson 9 We Don't Judge Each Other
- Lesson 10 We're United With Each Other
- Lesson 11 We Bear Each Other's Burdens
- Lesson 12 We Pray For Each Other
- Lesson 13 We Encourage Each Other