13 Most Important Bible Lessons for Kids About Loving Each Other is kid-sized theology that really cements the fundamentals of faith into kids hearts and heads. Children's ministry leaders are looking for an effective way to teach upper-elementary kids the foundational truths of the Christian faith, and this is it!
Quick overviews and the step-by-step format make teaching these concepts simple. Each lesson is designed for upper-elementary kids, and includes:
- Scripture foundations
- Lessons at a glance
- Relational applications
- Closing prayer
Your teachers will be fully equipped to tackle tough questions and encourage children every step of the way. Let 13 Most Important Bible Lessons for Kids About Loving Each Other be the launch pad to send the children in your ministry into a rewarding and exciting lifetime of faith.
This is a downloadable file (PDF).
Approximate Size: 104 pages, 23 MB.
Permission to print one copy.
Note: Downloadable products are non-returnable: all sales for these items are final.
This practical and engaging resource will draw children closer to Jesus and help them learn through Jesus' example how he wants us to treat each other. These 13 Bible-packed lessons enable upper-elementary kids to experience, grasp, and embrace the fundamentals of their faith. Each lesson uses Scripture, conversation, and hands-on activities to teach kids vital truths that include:
- We love each other as God loves us. (1 Peter 1:22)
- We love each other to show the world who Jesus is. (John 13:35)
- We forgive each other. (Ephesians 4:32)
- We serve each other. (John 13:14)
- We dont cause each other to sin. (Galatians 5:13)
- Were humble toward each other. (Luke 14:7-14)
- We live in harmony with each other. (Romans 12:16)
- We accept each other. (Romans 15:7)
- We don't judge each other. (Ephesians 4:2)
- Were united with each other. (1 Corinthians 1:10)
- We bear each others burdens. (Galatians 6:1-3)
- We pray for each other. (James 5:16)
- We encourage each other. (1 Thessalonians 5:11)