Nearly 4,000 churches close every year.
Why—and can it be stopped? Director Thom Schultz set out on a journey to uncover why churches—once the heart and soul of their communities—are now shrinking in both size and influence. What he discovered serves as a powerful wake-up call to church leaders.
Viewers go behind the scenes at a congregation that's seen attendance plunge from 900 to 40. And witness innovative new forms of church that are thriving, from a pub outreach in Pennsylvania to a Texas ministry that gathers in 300 neighborhoods every week.
When God Left The Building will help your church...
- See clearly a trend that's quietly shaking America's very foundation
- Gain insights that can help their own churches be vibrant and strong
- Experience hope—for the church as it finds new ways to impact the world
This item ships for free (standard shipping only)!
The When God Left The Building Movie License includes everything you need to legally show the film at your church including:
- DVD copy of When God Left The Building
- An annual When God Left the Building movie license for one location (digital)
- Editable publicity materials: poster, bulletin inserts, postcards, and a press release template (digital)
- Trailer of the film to generate interest at your church (digital)
- Discussion guide for engaging your group after the film (digital)
All of the resources noted as "digital" will be delivered to the email on the order as soon as your purchase is complete. The DVD will be shipped separately.
This license is appropriate for churches with an average attendance of less than 100 people.