Is there anything more valuable in children's ministry than a great idea? You might have the perfect facility, the most up-to-date check-in system, and an army of volunteers. (Okay, maybe that's a dream.) But what you really need are ideas that appeal to the heart of a preschooler.
Whether you're a preschool ministry veteran or just starting the adventure, The Giant Book of Preschool Ideas for Children's Ministry is packed with all the ideas you need, when you need them: now! Each of the more than 175 ideas in this book is designed to help you introduce preschoolers to Jesus and the Bible—in relational, experiential, and fun ways.
Get Set, Go!
Here's a snapshot of the different ways you can use this book to find the idea you need. And be aware that bold text within each chapter is spoken text.
Each idea is categorized by topic. If you're looking for a specific lesson or theme topic, simply scan the topics in the Table of Contents on page 3, or see the Topic Index on page 179.
The Giant Book of Preschool Ideas for Children's Ministry provides numerous ways to quickly find the idea you need. You'll find comprehensive indexes beginning on page 175 arranged in
categories including Action Plays, Bible Experiences, Crafts, Games, Prayers, Songs, and Snacks.
Many ideas have a direct Scripture link. To find an idea based on a Scripture, just go to the Scripture Index on page 178.
The Giant Book of Preschool Ideas for Children's Ministry is packed with powerful lesson and craft ideas that will introduce little ones to Jesus and the Bible! This preschool children's ministry resource is your ultimate tool for teaching the Bible to preschoolers in ways theyll actually remember! Simply choose a Bible passage and get started with the games, crafts, Scripture, and finger plays to create a lively lesson or boost an existing preschool lesson. This preschool ministry book has more than 150 engaging, age-appropriate preschool ministry ideas to reach little ones. These lessons include:
- Bible experiences
- Action plays
- Exciting Bible passages that introduce kids to the amazing people and events in the Bible.
- Easy-to-use Scripture, topic, supply, and category indexes to help you maximize your lessons with memorable activities.
Youll have a blast using The Giant Book of Preschool Ideas for Children's Ministry to share the Bible with little ones through amazing activities that stick!
8.5" x 11" softcover
Table of Contents:
- God Made the World and Us Genesis 1:1-31; 2:7-9, 18-22
- God Tells Noah to Build an Ark Genesis 6:11-22; 7:6-8:19; 9:8-17
- God Promises Abraham and Sarah a Baby Genesis 18:1-16; 21:1-7
- God Protects Baby Moses (Exodus 2)
- God Gives Moses the Ten Commandments (Exodus 19:3-20:17)
- God Hears Hannah's Prayer (1 Samuel 1:1-2:2)
- God Chooses David (1 Samuel 16:1-13)
- God Helps David Defeat Goliath (1 Samuel 17:12-51)
- God Sends Ravens to Bring Food to Elijah (1 Kings 17:1-6)
- Elijah and the Woman of Zarephath (1 Kings 17:7-16)
- God Uses Elijah to Challenge False Prophets (1 Kings 18:1, 17-39)
- God Tells Jonah to Obey (Jonah 1:1-3:10)
- Jesus Is Born (Luke 2:8-20)
- Jesus Heals a Man (John 5:2-9)
- Jesus Feeds More Than 5,000 People (John 6:1-14)
- The Miraculous Catch of Fish (John 21:1-13)
- Jesus Tells the Parable of the Lost Son (Luke 15:1-2, 11-32)
- Jesus Befriends Zacchaeus (Luke 19:1-10)
- Jesus Enters Jerusalem as King (Mark 11:1-11)
- Jesus' Last Supper With His Friends (Mark 14:12-26)
- Jesus Dies on the Cross (Mark 15:25-38)
- Jesus Rises on the Third Day (Mark 16:1-8)
- Jesus' Followers Share His Good News (Matthew 28:16-20; Acts 1:6-11)
- God Frees Paul and Silas From Prison (Acts 16:16-34)
- God Saves Paul From a Shipwreck (Acts 27:13-44)