The Simply Loved Pre-K and K Quarter 10 lesson plan is designed to help Pre-K and K kids discover and understand that Jesus shows us God's love, the Holy Spirit helps us, and God is for us.
Each quarter of Simply Loved kids' Sunday school curriculum is made up of three units, each containing four unique Sunday school lessons. Each unit features a lovable Bible Memory Buddy that creates a visual and emotional connection to every Bible lesson through engaging videos, helping kids learn and remember each unit's Bible Memory Verse. In Quarter 10, kids explore Bible truths along with Skyler the Bowerbird, Pogo the Poison Dart Frog, and Miley the Roadrunner. (Psst…if you've used Group's VBS, you might recognize these characters!)
See Product Detail below to see the weekly lessons included in this quarter.
- This kit contains everything you need to plan, prepare, and teach the Simply Loved Quarter 10.
- One kit will serve a single classroom of up to 25 kids (limited only by the Bible Memory Buddy Stickers, also sold separately).
- If you have multiple Pre-K and K Sunday school classrooms, you can either purchase additional Sunday school curriculum kits, purchase additional components (Leader Guide, DVD, etc.), or consider purchasing the "Plus Digital" kit instead, which includes access to the Digital Download Center, allowing you to reproduce additional teaching materials as needed—plus it comes with special bonus resources!
Simply Loved is a revolutionary Sunday school program that takes the complication out of recruiting, gathering supplies, and teaching lessons so you and your volunteers can get back to what matters most—helping kids learn to love God and each other.
To learn more about how Simply Loved makes Sunday school simpler for you and simpler for your volunteers—all while helping kids discover key Bible lessons—visit the Simply Loved website.
Simply Loved Quarter 10 Lessons:
- Week 1: The Last Supper (Luke 22:7-20)
- Week 2: Pilate Lets Barabbas Go Free (Mark 15:1-15)
- Week 3: Jesus Dies on a Cross (Mark 15:16-41)
- Week 4: Jesus Walks and Talks on the Road to Emmaus (Luke 24:13-34)
- Week 1: Jesus Promises Power From the Holy Spirit (Acts 1:1-11)
- Week 2: The Holy Spirit Gives Peter Words to Say (Acts 2:14-41)
- Week 3: Christians in Samaria Receive the Holy Spirit (Acts 8:4-25)
- Week 4: Paul Writes About the Fruit of the Spirit (Galatians 5:16-26)
- Week 1: David Plays the Harp for Saul (1 Samuel 16:14-23)
- Week 2: Saul Is Jealous of David (1 Samuel 18:5-16)
- Week 3: David Doesn’t Hurt Saul…Twice (1 Samuel 24;26)
- Week 4: David Is Kind to Mephibosheth (2 Samuel 9)
Each Simply Loved Quarter 10 Pre-K and K Kit includes:
- 1 Leader Guide with easy-to-follow lessons, weekly supply lists, and teacher devotions.
- 2 DVDs featuring high-quality music videos, weekly Bible Memory Buddy videos, and even teacher tip videos!
- 1 CD with catchy songs that ease lesson transitions and fun Bible verse songs that reinforce biblical truths.
- 12 vibrant Bible Story Posters to visually represent the key Bible story from each lesson.
- 3 Bible Memory Buddy Posters designed to introduce kids to the unit's Bible Memory Buddy and Bible Memory Verse.
- 100 stickers of each Bible Memory Buddy (total of 300 stickers) for kids to wear, keep, and collect. Each sticker also includes the unit's Bible Memory Verse. Enough stickers for up to 25 kids each week; stickers arealso sold separately.
- 1 copy of the Coloring Creation Pages booklet. Coloring Creation pages encourage hands-on interaction with the Bible lesson and provide ways for families to continue growing in their friendship with Jesus at home. Booklets are photocopiable and are also sold separately.