By Doug Fields
If it seems like students are doing more today than they ever have before, it's because, well, they are. Everyone is busy and your students are no exception. In this series, Simplify Your Life, Doug Fields takes a look at how the abundance of things to do slowly saps away any time we may have to spend developing the most important relationship - our relationship with Jesus and the people most important to us.
Subtitled Making Space for Greatness, this series will help you challenge your students in how they prioritize their time. And it will help them develop healthy priorities that will have a positive impact on their spiritual, school and home life (you'll probably learn a lot too since youth workers are crazy-busy and Doug taught this series to the adults at Saddleback Church).
Packed with Doug's humor, real-life stories and illustrations, this three weeks series breaks down as such...
- Week 1: Why Do I Say "Yes?" (Doug)
- Week 2: The Heart of the Matter (Saddleback teaching pastor Lance Witt)
- Week 3: Taking Action on Busyness (Doug)
This is a downloadable file (ZIP). Approximate Size: 241 MB. Download time will vary.
Note: Downloadable products are non-returnable: all sales for these items are final.
- mp3s of each message
- Transcripts and outlines of each message
- Outlines in PowerPoint with additional backgrounds
- Promotional ecard, postcard, poster, and desktop background
- 3 drama scripts that enhance the message
- Audio commentary on the series by Doug Fields