By Doug Fields
Students are faced with difficult circumstances every day. How they respond to adversity not only reveals the condition of their hearts, but also is a clear indicator of Jesus' influence on their lives.
Rescued From An Ordinary Life is an in-depth exploration of John 10:10. Doug Fields divides the verse into four parts - and each week he teaches on a different aspect; instructing, challenging, and encouraging students to respond to a God who wants to rescue them from an ordinary life and give them a better life than they ever dreamed of.
- Week 1: Watch Out for the Thief
- Week 2: When God Came Near
- Week 3: Living Today With Hope for Eternity
- Week 4: A Life Well Lived
This is a downloadable file (ZIP). Approximate Size: 249 MB. Download time will vary. Note: Downloadable products are non-returnable: all sales for these items are final.
This Super-Series includes:
- Six student messages by Doug Fields
- Doug's audio commentary for the entire series
- Word-for-word transcripts of each message
- Student outlines for each message in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
- Six all new PowerPoint trivia games, one for each week
- Series PowerPoint Backgrounds
- Additional PowerPoint backgrounds for announcements, worship, etc
- Promotional series images for your website or student email
- Promotional desktop image
- Promotional series postcard