Discipline, Discipleship, and You The best way to handle discipline issues is to avoid having them pop up in the first place.
That can happen, by the way—and you're the key.
You can create a classroom environment that removes chaos and confrontation. That prompts children to cooperate as you teach. That lets you have fun being a teacher rather than a referee.
There are a few simple things you can do—right now—to ceate a less stressful classroom. A classroom you and your children will enjoy more—and that helps you meet your teaching goals. This Pocket Guide to Discipline is packed with dozens of those priceless tips.
The words discipline and discipleship both come from the Latin word discere meaning "to learn." When you provide calm, intentional discipline you create a space where kids can dive into lessons and learn.
But even better, you model God's patient love and disciple children to know, love, and follow Jesus.
Get ready to discipline and disciple. You'll change lives!
Do you know the number-one reason teachers quit? Because they don't feel empowered to control their classrooms. When you see your teachers struggling, hand them this book for ministry volunteers: Pocket Guide to Discipline. They'll instantly connect with these top tips--all presented in a "You Can Do It" attitude. This children's ministry resource offers:
- Time saving lessons! Little effort or planning is necessary to be effective.
- Confidence building information! Addresses the number-one challenge teachers face. They'll gain confidence as they creatively solve—and conquer—discipline issues.
- Solutions that work! Practical, proven solutions that tackle each discipline issue.
- New ideas! A pocketful of tips to try when children aren't as cooperative as you'd like.
- Disciplinary concepts that are readily available! Conveniently tuck Pocket Guide to Discipline into your Bible, purse, or back pocket for reference.
This children's ministry leadership book is sold in packs of 10, so you can give one to every children's ministry worker or use them in your Sunday school teacher training.
8 1/4" x 5 1/4" softcover
Pack of 10