Fun and easy to use! Marriage Ministry in the 21st Century is your one-stop resource for building a marriage ministry—and getting couples connecting at your church, enjoying a fresh spark, and growing together in Jesus.
You'll find tons of important guidance on:
- Biblical counseling. Sharpen your skills.
- Ministry tips and encouragement. Empower engaged couples, newlyweds, marriages going through rocky times, remarried couples, and blended families.
- Powerful events! Couples' nights out (and nights in), movie nights, marriage getaways, and spiritual retreats. Bonus: Reproducible handouts for small groups and marriage minsitry events.
- Encouraging later-in-life marriages. You'll discover great ways to support these often-ignored couples--through some of their best years yet.
- Marriage mentoring. Learn how to find potential marriage mentors in your church.
- Plus, ideas for...
- Growing couples together in Jesus
- Outreach and service—through small groups!
- Family-building: Ideas for families with teenagers, discipline helps, faith-building, and relationship-building
- Marriage-building: Top-notch stress busters, plus ways for couples to grow together in unity
- Small groups for couples
- Small groups for parents
Included in the download—10 reproducible Bible studies—on the most important marriage topics! This is a downloadable file (PDF). Size: 227 pages, 5.5 MB Permission to print one copy. Please note that downloadable products are non-returnable: all sales for these items are final.