By Doug Fields
Leaders are, by their nature, often busy and don't have a lot of time. Because of this, Doug Fields records training sessions and puts them on CDs for the volunteers at Saddleback Church. They are able to easily listen to these important lessons and get solid youth ministry training. This resource isn't designed to replace an all-day seminar or a good youth ministry book, but it encourages and trains leaders with bite-size chunks of leadership training.
The leaders at Saddleback responded to this training so well we've reorganized it, added more information, recorded new lessons, and now publish them for anyone who is interested in developing leaders.
This is a downloadable file (zip). 185 MB. Download time will vary.
Please note that downloadable products are non-returnable: all sales for these items are final.
Leaders Are Learners topics include:
- 10 signs of a relational youth worker
- The youth workers words
- Qualities of a small group leader
- How to teach so kids will listen
- The importance of teamwork in youth ministry
- When time is an issue, discernment is an answer
- How to care for students
- How to keep from quitting too soon
- Communicating with students through questions
- How to discipline lovingly and effectively