KidMin Quick Picks: What in the World? is a 4-week multi-media lesson pack containing a graphics pack, teaching video, and 4 complete Bible-based lessons. In What in the World? kids are challenged to be a difference in the world, using their gifts to serve God and others. They learn how we're called to live at peace and get along with others, and they're encouraged to give cheerfully to those who have less. They also hear about what they can do to protect and care for the earth.
Each of these four children's Bible lessons is packed with fun activities, engaging learning experiences, and thought-provoking discussion questions that'll deepen kids' faith.
Sunday school lesson topics:
- Serving Others
- Pursuing Peace
- Giving Cheerfully
- Caring for Creation
This versatile 4-Week Lesson Pack includes...
- 4 Complete, Bible-based lessons
- 4 Parent Pages—to help kids think through learning experiences in a hands-on way
- Teaching Video to illustrate lesson points and let kids explore faith points more deeply
- Countdown Video for the start of each lesson time
- Graphics Pack with lesson helps, plus publicity tools and media templates so you can spread the word about your series
What in the World? is part of the KidMin Quick Pick Series: Lesson Packs and More for Anytime Ministry. Click here to learn more and download samples! This is a downloadable file (zip). 365 MB. Please note that downloadable products are non-returnable: all sales for these items are final.
Each of these children's Sunday school lessons comes complete with:
- Key Scriptures—Teach kids specific verses from God's Word that reinforce the lesson.
- Bible Basis for Teachers—Help teachers get a quick grasp of the Scriptures in the lesson.
- The Lesson at a Glance—Give teachers an overview of the lesson.
- Opening Activity—Help kids relate, have fun, and get ready to dive deeper into their faith.
- Bible Study—Open deeper discussion on the Scriptures as kids learn what it means to them personally through engaging and thought-provoking experiences.
- Small-Group Bible Study—Kids work closely with their peers in a small group as they explore the Scriptures.
- Parent Pages—Provide parents with insights about what their kids learned—and help them continue the discussion at home.
Use What in the World? It's All in God's Hands: 4-Week Lesson Pack to teach meaningful Bible lessons to kids, help them discover deeper faith, and learn about how God wants us to live.
This download includes these customized What in the World? resources:
- 4 Complete Bible-based Lessons
- 4 Parent Pages
- Teaching Video - "Eco Police"
- Fun Countdown Video for the start of each lesson time
- Plus, Graphics Pack with the following:
- Promotional Poster (11x17)
- Editable Bulletin Insert
- 2 Slides (for lessons notes, points, or promotions)
- Email Header
- Facebook | Instagram | Twitter Images
Week 1: Serving Others
Key Scriptures: Mark 10:42-45; Romans 12:6-8; Romans 12:9-10
Week 2: Pursuing Peace
Key Scriptures: Genesis 26:12-21; 1 Samuel 25; Colossians 3:12-13
Week 3: Giving Cheerfully
Key Scriptures: 2 Corinthians 8:12-14; 2 Corinthians 9:7-11; Acts 4:32-35
Week 4: Caring for Creation
Key Scriptures: Genesis 2:8-15; Romans 8:19-22; Psalm 115:15-16