KidMin Quick Picks: Family Feuds is a 4-week multi-media lesson pack that contains a graphics pack, teaching video, and four complete Bible-based lessons for kids. In this children's Sunday school curriculum, elementary-age kids learn about how to live in harmony with their families and that obeying their parents is the right thing to do. They'll hear that God wants us to get along with our siblings, forgive one another, and look out for the interests of others.
Each of these four lessons is packed with fun activities, engaging learning experiences, and thought-provoking discussion questions that'll deepen kids' faith.
- God's rules show his love
- God helps families live in harmony
- God helps us love our siblings
- God helps us give up what we want and put others first
This versatile 4-Week Lesson Pack includes...
- 4 Complete, Bible-based lessons
- 4 Parent Pages to give parents a starting point to talk with their kids about what they learned or discovered
- Teaching Video to illustrate lesson points and let kids explore faith points more deeply
- Countdown Video for the start of each lesson time
- Graphics Pack with lesson helps, plus publicity tools and media templates so you can spread the word about your series.
Family Feuds is part of the KidMin Quick Pick Series: Lesson Packs and More for Anytime Ministry. Click here to learn more and download samples! This is a downloadable file (zip). 350 MB. Please note that downloadable electronic products are non-returnable: all sales for these items are final.
Each of these four lessons comes complete with:
- Key Scriptures—Teach kids specific verses from God's Word that reinforce the lesson.
- Bible Basis for Teachers—Help teachers get a quick grasp of the Scriptures in the lesson.
- The Lesson at a Glance—Give teachers an overview of the lesson.
- Opening Activity—Help kids relate, have fun, and get ready to dive deeper into their faith.
- Bible Study—Open deeper discussion on the Scriptures as kids learn what it means to them personally through engaging and thought-provoking experiences.
- Small-Group Bible Study—Kids work closely with their peers in a small group as they explore the Scriptures.
- Parent Pages—Provide parents with insights about what their kids learned—and help them continue the discussion at home.
Use KidMin Quick Picks Family Feuds: 4-Week Lesson Pack to teach meaningful Bible lessons to kids, help them discover deeper faith, and learn about how God wants us to live.
This download includes these customized Family Feuds resources:
- 4 Complete Bible-based Lessons
- 4 Parent Pages
- Teaching Video - "Backseat Blues"
- Fun Countdown Video for the start of each lesson time
- Plus, Graphics Pack with the following:
- Promotional Poster (11x17)
- Editable Bulletin Insert
- 2 Slides (for lessons notes, points, or promotions)
- Email Header
- Facebook | Instagram | Twitter Images
Family Feuds: God's Guide for Getting Along
Week 1: God's rules show his love.
Key Scriptures: Exodus 20:1-17; Ephesians 6:1-4
Week 2: God helps families live in harmony.
Key Scriptures: Genesis 4:1-12; Psalm 133; Colossians 3:12-15
Week 3: God helps us love our siblings.
Key Scriptures: John 21:15-19; 1 Corinthians 13:4-7
Week 4: God helps us give up what we want and put others first.
Key Scriptures: Mark 10:35-43; Philippians 2:3-8