KidMin Quick Picks: Stand Strong: 4-Week Multi-Media Lesson Pack is a kids Sunday school curriculum that contains a graphics pack, teaching video, and four complete Bible-based Sunday school lessons that help elementary-age kids explore what it means to live for others' approval—or for God's.
Each of these 4 Bible lessons for children is packed with fun activities, engaging learning experiences, and thought-provoking discussion questions that'll deepen kids' faith. Lesson topics:
- Doing What's Right
- Standing for My Faith
- When Being a Christian is Unpopular
- Make God-Honoring Choices
This versatile 4-Week Lesson Pack includes...
- 4 Complete, Bible-based lessons
- 4 Parent Pages to give parents a starting point to talk with their kids about what they learned or discovered
- Teaching Video to illustrate lesson points and let kids explore faith points more deeply
- Countdown Video for the start of each lesson time
- Graphics Pack with lesson helps, plus publicity tools and media templates so you can spread the word about your series.
Stand Strong is part of the KidMin Quick Pick Series: Lesson Packs and More for Anytime Ministry. Click here to learn more and download samples! This children's ministry resource is a downloadable file (zip). 400 MB. Please note that downloadable products are non-returnable: all sales for these items are final.
Perfect for mixed-age classes of elementary kids. Bible lessons are flexible and can be adapted to a variety of classroom formats. Each of these four kids Bible lessons comes complete with:
- Key Scriptures—Teach kids specific verses from God's Word that reinforce the lesson.
- Bible Basis for Teachers—Help teachers get a quick grasp of the Scriptures in the lesson.
- The Lesson at a Glance—Give teachers an overview of the lesson.
- Opening Activity—Help kids relate, have fun, and get ready to dive deeper into their faith.
- Bible Study—Open deeper discussion on the Scriptures as kids learn what it means to them personally through engaging and thought-provoking experiences.
- Small-Group Bible Study—Kids work closely with their peers in a small group as they explore the Scriptures.
- Parent Pages—Provide parents with insights about what their kids learned—and help them continue the discussion at home.
Use Stand Strong: 4-Week Lesson Pack to teach meaningful Bible lessons to kids, help them discover deeper faith, and learn about how God wants us to live.
This download includes these customized Stand Strong resources:
- 4 Complete Bible-based Lessons
- 4 Parent Pages
- Teaching Video - "Who Friended Jesus?"
- Fun Countdown Video for the start of each lesson time
- Plus, Graphics Pack with the following:
- Promotional Poster (11x17)
- Editable Bulletin Insert
- 2 Slides (for lessons notes, points, or promotions)
- Email Header
- Facebook | Instagram | Twitter Images
Week 1: When Being a Christian Is Unpopular
Key Scriptures: Proverbs 29:25; Matthew 10:32-33; 1 Peter 4:12-14
Week 2: Make God-Honoring Choices
Key Scriptures: 2 Timothy 2:22b; 1 Corinthians 15:33-34; Ephesians 4:17-32
Week 3: Doing What's Right
Key Scriptures: Judges 16:4-21; Psalms 37:1-11; 119:1-3
Week 4: Standing for My Faith
Key Scriptures: Daniel 6:1-28; Matthew 12:22-30; Psalm 25:1-5