Studies have shown that 43% of all Americans who accept Christ as their savior do so before the age of 13. That means you've likely got a bunch of "new believers" on your hands. And even if you've got "churched" kids, they're at an age where faith is becoming an increasing part of their life.
The Basics of Faith small group curriculum is designed to address those two issues as well as being a helpful refresher for kids who may have missed out on some foundational teaching. Each lesson tackles a different topic and focuses on giving students a Biblical understanding of the issue. Then they'll answer some reflective questions to help them apply what they've learned in practical ways.
The Basics of Faith small group curriculum contains:
- Eight lessons on the basics of the Christian faith
- Confident in Christ: How to Know You Are Saved
- What a Book!: Understanding the Importance of the Bible
- Let's Communicate: How to Talk to God
- He's the Boss: How to Let God Lead You
- The Big Test: How to Handle Temptation
- Here Comes Trouble: How to Benefit from Life's Problems
- Give It Away: How to Share Your Faith
- Friends Forever: How to Build Positive Friendships
Help your students develop solid, Biblical truths as the foundation of their faith during one of the most influential stages of their life.
This item is a download (ZIP) with both PDF and Microsoft Word documents to edit and reproduce each lesson. Approx size: 1 MB
Note: Downloadable products are non-returnable: all sales for these items are final.