By Jeff Maguire
If your students have ever asked "But what can I do?" you've just found the answer. This inspiring 4-week sermon-series explores biblical teachings on social justice and God's desire to have Christians be his hands and feet to the poor and oppressed. This is the perfect resource to help your students take that first step in putting their faith into action. And with everything you need to teach them included inside, it's easy enough for you to crack open and use tonight.
These lessons cover topics like:
- Noticing Needs
- Overcoming Numbness
- Comforting the Afflicted
- Made In God's Image
This is a downloadable file (ZIP) Approximate Size: 224 MB. Note: Downloadable products are non-returnable: all sales for these items are final.
- mp3s of each message
- Transcripts and outlines of each message
- Outlines in PowerPoint with additional backgrounds
- Promotional ecard, postcard, poster, and desktop background
- Do Something-themed countdown
- Do Something-themed motion background
- Do Something-themed motion intro movie