You asked for it! And we listened!
We kept hearing, "When are you going to come out with another Coloring Creations book? My kids love it!" So here it is: Coloring Creations 2: 52 New Bible Activity Pages. Like its predecessor, Coloring Creations 2 looks like a coloring book, but it's much more! It's an activity page book. Each reproducible coloring page is based on a Bible story and Scripture verse, includes an activity to make the page 3-D, and even has an age-appropriate discussion guide to help you make the activity life-applicable. Each activity in this book is a chance for you to expand on a lesson, dig a little deeper into the Bible, and teach a valuable lesson to your students.
Perfect for those days when a lesson runs short or a sermon runs long, Coloring Creations 2 offers new, creative... and fast... ideas for your classroom. And let's face it: kids love to color! Why not use their natural preference to help kids grow closer to Jesus? Each activity is based on a Bible story, which makes this book a wonderful tool for any children's ministry leader. Simply locate the activity page in this book that best accompanies the story you're teaching and you've got an instant enhancement for your lesson. Plus, kids will have a fun craft activity to take home. Each page also emphasizes a Scripture verse, which leads to a discussion section focused on life-application; the verses offer children a way to live out the lesson of the Bible story. If children are discovering the story of Creation, they'll learn to care for the wonderful world God created. If they hear the story of Zacchaeus, they'll understand that knowing Jesus can change their lives.
The pages in this download are reproducible.
By Group Publishing
Have a few minutes... and want to keep kids engaged with Bible learning—and not just a bunch of busywork? Give them a creative coloring page that instantly connects them with a Bible story.
- Pull together a lesson fast. Coloring Creations works well alone or can enhance an existing lesson. Reproducible pages included.
- Easy to use. Every coloring page comes with instructions on what you need, what to do, and what to talk about.
- Supply lists. 3-D pages require supplies nearly all classrooms have on hand.
- Connect kids with the Bible. Every coloring page includes a Scripture verse and Bible story.
- Prompt great discussions. Discussion starters and questions add depth to what kids create—and help them apply the lessons to their lives.
- Find the perfect page to enhance an existing lesson—or create one of your own.
Includes a Bible story index, a Scripture index, and a topical/theme index.
These Bible come-to-life coloring experiences include 52 pages of art with a purpose. Kids will love coloring a Bible story image—then adding a fun 3-D element to it such as cotton balls, googly eyes, and pipe cleaners. And teachers will find it easy to connect with kids as they color, and engage them in Scripture.
This is a downloadable file (PDF).- Size: 113 pages, 11 MB
Permission to print one copy.
Please note that downloadable products are non-returnable: all sales for these items are final.