By Kurt Johnston
The foundation of any vibrant youth ministry—and a faith that makes a difference—has to be the Bible. This downloadable mini-series is designed to give your students a quick, but solid, look at what the Bible is and why it's important to believers. This "sprint through the Bible" is a great way to get students excited about scripture, answer some common questions, and to start breaking down barriers to deeper understanding. For about $7 a week, this series includes:
- 2 lessons by Kurt Johnston
- Week 1: What is the Bible?
- This lesson is an overview of the "facts" of the Bible—what the word "bible" means, how it was written, the themes throughout different parts of the Bible, and more.
- Week 2: What does it mean to me?
- Filled with analogies and examples, this lesson explores how to use the Bible and how it can help shape the lives of your students.
- Included in this two-week series are:
- MP3 audio of both lessons
- Word for word transcripts of Kurt's messages
- Student outlines
- PowerPoint presentation slides
Help your students take the first step towards understanding what the Bible—then watch them get excited to know more. This is a downloadable file (ZIP). Approximate Size: 41 MB. Download time will vary.. Note: Downloadable products are non-returnable: all sales for these items are final.