Character by God's Design: Volume 3 contains 13 Sunday school lessons for kids of all ages in one room. Recommended for ages 4 -12. Includes reproducibles and a DVD.
When you teach these Bible lessons for kids, you'll equip your students with the character qualities they need to each become the person God created them to be. Character by God's Design is a children's ministry resource rooted in Scripture that engages kids to grow to be like Jesus.
This third volume of exciting, hands-on kids Sunday school lessons explores the three character qualities of respect, stewardship, and perseverance. Kids will explore each character quality in memorable lessons that reinforce God's foundational plan for a fruitful Christian life.
This is volume 3 of 4 total volumes.
8.5" x 11" softcover
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- LESSON 1 We Respect People in Charge 1 Samuel 24:1-22: David Spares King Saul's Life
- LESSON 2 We Respect Everyone Luke 6:27-36: Jesus Teaches About Respect
- LESSON 3 We Respect God's Creation Genesis 1:27-28; 2:8-15: Taking Care of God's Creation
- LESSON 4 We Respect Our Parents Exodus 20:12; Luke 15:11-32: Honor Your Father and Mother
- LESSON 5 We Use Our Time for God Nehemiah 2:1-6:16 Nehemiah Gives His Time to Rebuild the Wall
- LESSON 6 We Give Our Treasures to God Mark 12:41-44: Jesus Tells About the Widow's Offering
- LESSON 7 Jesus Uses What We Give Him John 6:1-14: Jesus Feeds the Five Thousand
- LESSON 8 We Learn About Jesus Luke 2:41-52: Jesus Speaks With the Teachers
- LESSON 9 We Do the Right Thing Judges 4:1-5:5: Deborah Becomes Judge
- LESSON 10 We Hope in Jesus Mark 5:22-24, 35-42: Jesus Brings Jarius' Daughter Back to Life
- LESSON 11 God Wants Us to Trust and Follow Him Genesis 22:1-19: God Tests Abraham
- LESSON 12 We Always Praise God Job 1:1-2:10: Job Praises God During Hardship
- LESSON 13 We Trust God to Keep His Promises Luke 2:21-40: Simeon and Anna Prophesy About Jesus
13 Bible lessons that focus on character qualities:
- Respect—Honoring God and others.
- Stewardship—Using my time, talents, and treasure for God.
- Perseverance—Doing the right thing even when it's hard.
- DVD with videos that tie into lessons and help reinforce what kids learn.
DVD includes videos:
- Kids Speak: Respect
- Watch Your Step
- Nehemiah Wall Builder
- Little Is Much
- Broken Pieces
- God's Temple
- Sticky Story
- Deborah's Press Conference
- Press On
- Von's Story
- Chalk It Up