When You Have Kids of All Ages in One Room
Introducing a brand-new lesson series for when you have kids from preschool through 5th grade all together in one room! These Bible lessons, geared for ages 4-12, work any time you have kids of all ages all together! They're so easy to pick up and teach because they have...
- Simple supplies—things you likely have on hand at home or at church.
- Digital copies! Book includes an access code to online digital lesson files, making it easy to share with other teachers.
All Together Sunday School™, Book 1 delivers a fresh way to help kids hear from God through his Word! In each lesson, kids explore a key Bible verse's meaning (like Genesis 1:1; Psalm 23:1; and Jeremiah 29:11), learn its Bible story context, and practice living its message in their everyday lives. Every lesson is interactive and Bible-rich, guaranteeing that kids walk away with Bible truths that go from their heads to their hearts!
Featuring an intentional mix of Old Testament and New Testament lessons, All Together Sunday School, Book 1 includes lessons on Creation, the Ten Commandments, David and Psalm 23, the Christmas story, Pentecost, and other key Bible content.
During every lesson, kids will do all these things together—each activity is purposefully designed to reinforce the Bible point for lasting impact and to help kids build strong relationships with God and each other:
- Fun games introduce the Bible point and get kids working together.
- Everyone is important to God, so kids get to decide which special job they want to do during the lesson—it gives them purpose and keeps them engaged.
- Kids pair up and talk about how they're feeling as they prepare for prayer time.
- Now's their chance to talk to God and tell him how they're feeling during this interactive and inventive group prayer time.
- Discover Bible truths. Now that kids feel comfortable with one another, it's time to dig into God's Word and explore key Bible verses in context.
- Kids get to move around and experience activities that help them apply the Bible truths they just learned to their lives.
- Time to wrap things up before everyone leaves. Kids interact with the Bible verse in creative ways that help the Bible point stick for a lifetime.
Every lesson is designed to last about an hour and is flexible enough to work for more or less time. Plus, each All Together Sunday School book includes one lesson that can easily be used at Christmas and one at Easter—or any other time of the year. With built-in flexibility, each All Together Sunday School book allows you to pick and choose lessons that work when and where you need them most!
All Together Sunday School is your answer to fun and meaningful Bible lessons that work for any time you have a mixed group of kids ages 4-12.
Great for mixed-age groups, small churches, midweek programs, moms' groups, and more!
- 144 pages
- 5" x 11" softcover
- Full color interior
- Digital access code to Group’s Digital Download Center where you can access PDFs of all the lessons.
Each All Together Sunday School book includes one lesson that can easily be used at Christmas and one at Easter—or any other time of the year. With built-in flexibility, each All Together Sunday School book allows you to pick and choose lessons that work when and where you need them most!
These interactive, Bible-rich lessons will help kids and their leaders look at the Bible holistically, exploring key verses in context. All along the way, they'll grow in relationship with God and each other.
In All Together Sunday School, Book 1, kids will learn these Bible verses and Bible points:
Lesson 1 - God creates.
"In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth." Genesis 1:1
Lesson 2 - God is most important.
"You must not have any other god but me." Exodus 20:3
Lesson 3 - God sees our hearts.
"People judge by outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart." 1 Samuel 16:7
Lesson 4 - God takes care of us.
"The Lord is my shepherd; I have all that I need." Psalm 23:1
Lesson 5 - God is in charge.
"Be still, and know that I am God!"Psalm 46:10
Lesson 6 - God gives us hope.
"For I know the plans I have for you" says the Lord. 'They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.'"Jeremiah 29:11
Lesson 7 - Jesus cares.
"Then Jesus said, 'Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest.'" Matthew 11:28
Lesson 8 - Jesus loves children.
"Let the children come to me. Don't stop them! For the Kingdom of God belongs to those who are like these children." Mark 10:14
Lesson 9 - Jesus brings joy. Works for Christmas!
"I bring you good news that will bring great joy to all people. The Savior...has been born." Luke 2:10-11
Lesson 10 - Jesus shows us how to love.
"Love each other. Just as I have loved you, you should love each other." John 13:34
Lesson 11 - The Holy Spirit gives us power.
"But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes upon you." Acts 1:8
Lesson 12 - Jesus saves us. Works for Easter!
"If you openly declare that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved." Romans 10:9
Lesson 13 - God's love never stops.
"Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through every circumstance." 1 Corinthians 13:7