By Doug Fields
SIX REPRODUCIBLE STUDENT LEADER AUDIO TRAININGS (15 MINUTES EACH)
Helping develop spiritually mature, ministry-focused student leaders is one of the most effective ways you can spend your leadership energy. There are big payoffs when a youth ministry becomes a place where student leaders are identified, empowered and released to serve and do ministry. Few aspects of youth ministry are as exciting as seeing students develop a heart to serve and lead.
To help you strengthen student leaders, Doug Fields has put together a series of six audio training lessons to aid teenagers who have a heart for God and ministry. Take these MP3s, send them to your students, and use them to help your student leaders grow in their faith, their heart for ministry and their love for the church.
Topics covered are:
1. Servant oriented leadership - meeting needs without being asked
2. Maintaining a vibrant and growing faith...on your own
3. Developing a ministry that "fits" you
4. How to develop ownership within your youth ministry
5. Being a student leader away from the church - with family and friends
6. How to invest in and influence others
This is a downloadable file (ZIP).
Approximate Size: 80 MB. Download time will vary.
Note: Downloadable products are non-returnable: all sales for these items are final.