Your Subscription Includes
- Life of Jesus Sunday School curriculum program with one-year undated scope and sequence. Start whenever you choose. You can even purchase and use more than one program at the same time under a single account. Each kids’ Sunday school program is sold separately.
- 4 age levels spanning age 3 to grade 6
- All class formats (age graded, one room, large group/small group)
- Unlimited number of classrooms
- 11 activity blocks each week (up to 2 hours of content)
- 13 Sunday school lessons for kids per quarter, plus an Easter and a Christmas lesson
- Weekly Bible point and summary verse
- Online access to content for 15 months from purchase
- Option to download lessons in editable MS Word format and customize lessons
- Weekly take-home content
|Tier Level||Number of Students||Cost Per Quarter|
|Tier 1||1-20 kids||$117|
|Tier 2||21-40 kids||$167|
|Tier 3||41-60 kids||$217|
|Tier 4||61-100 kids||$267|
|Tier 5||101-400 kids||$317|
|Tier 6||401+ kids||$392|
Your subscription to DIG IN Sunday school curriculum includes everything you need to use Digging Into the Life of Jesus. However, we recommend that you check out some additional classroom resources to enhance your classroom experience:
- Quarterly Companion Downloads: If you would like physical DVDs in classrooms, rather than downloading Music and Talk-About videos to a device.
- Quarterly Audio CDs: If you want just the audio portion of the songs on the Music videos.
- Clip Art CD/Download: Includes DIG IN and Life of Jesus art for your use. Be creative!
- Quarterly Bible Point Posters: 13 posters each quarter to reinforce the Life of Jesus Bible lesson points.
- Giant Decorating Posters: 3’ x 5’ giant Life of Jesus posters to add some decorative spice to your children’s area.
- Children’s directors can choose whether to build DIG IN Sunday school lessons for teachers or have some or all teachers build their own. Building Sunday school lessons for kids is easy (even for non-technical people)—lessons can be built in just minutes.
- When teachers build their own lessons, they can choose the activity blocks that utilize their natural strengths and match the interests of the kids in their class, increasing their impact and teaching success.
- If you choose to use the same activity blocks each week, simply press a button to build out lessons for the entire quarter. Talk about easy!
- Email DIG IN Sunday school lessons to substitute teachers with just a click.
Computers & Internet Access
A computer with an internet connection is only needed to build lessons and download or print lesson content. In the classroom, teachers can teach from a hard-copy printout or mobile device. Video content can be downloaded beforehand to a device connected to a TV or projector, or you can purchase a Quarterly Companion DVD and play from a standard DVD player.
Delivery of Content
After purchasing your first quarter of children’s ministry curriculum, you may purchase the remaining quarters as soon as you desire. If you choose to follow standard delivery, you will purchase and receive lesson content quarterly through automatically recurring credit card payments. The choice is yours!