By Ali Thompson
All kids love puzzles! And now, you can take the busywork out of puzzles and instead give kids an experience that makes them think and sparks faith growth. You'll never think of puzzles in the same way once your kids grapple with the challenges of Wildly Creative Puzzles With a Point. Each of the 52 wildly reinvented kids Bible puzzles in this book is tied to a Bible passage you can add to a lesson to help kids dig deeper into the topic.
Here's how this children's ministry resource works:
- Each puzzle is based on a Bible passage, which makes it easy for you to tie it to a lesson.
- Each puzzle emphasizes at least two faith-building themes. The puzzles are labeled with faith-building themes so you're equipped to help kids understand the point.
- The puzzles themselves become an experience that helps kids dive into their faith rather than passively do fill-in-the-blank time-fillers.
- The pages in this book are reproducible, so no matter how many kids you have, everyone can join in the experience.
- There's a lot of variety. Throughout this book, you'll find a whopping 41 different types of puzzles so kids will never be bored.
- Each puzzle leads to discussion. We've provided great thought-provoking questions that will help kids unpack the point of each puzzle.
With easy-to-follow, step-by-step instructions, these brain-twisting experiences are sure to be a hit. And they're great for when the sermon runs over or the lesson runs short. Kids will love this new spin on puzzles that helps cement the Bible point and grow their faith.
8.5" x 11" softcover