Moms come in all shapes and sizes, but one thing's for sure—all moms need to connect with other moms! Where Moms Connect is a unique curriculum that brings women together and helps them connect naturally, through discussion, Bible study and fun. No matter where a mom is on her journey, she's welcome at Where Moms Connect.
This bundle contains the Year of Adventure annual program kit, plus 10 copies of A Moms Book of Adventure, for the women who will join your group, for just $249.99. That's a nearly $5 discount on the participant guides! This is the best value to get your Where Moms Connect group started right away!
With this bundle, you can guide a group of 10 women for 9 months, with the group meeting twice a month. Have more than 10 women in your group? Just order additional participant guides for each woman!
Where Moms Connect: A Year of Adventure will help moms realize that parenting is an adventure, full of wonderful and exciting moments but also full of uncertainty and risks. It's a joyful, yet at times fear-filled, journey. In this annual curriculum, moms will explore and navigate this exciting, challenging, and sometimes risky journey we call "momhood"—together!
Also available separately is the Where Kids Connect Leader Guide, for groups that need ideas for keeping the kids connected while moms are gathered.
Where Moms Connect provides everything a leader needs to host an affirming, live-changing moms group! Click here for samples and more information!
Each bundle includes:
- Annual kit, containing:
- Director Guide explaining the overarching philosophy of Where Moms Connect and how the entire program works.
- Leader Guide with content for 18 sessions to help women connect naturally (9 sessions are DVD based)
- Media pack with the DVDs needed for several sessions, along with a CD of reproducible publicity items.
- 1 copy of A Mom's Book of Adventure, the participant book each mom will need.
- Plus 10 additional participant books