Hard Questions. Solid Answers. Rock-Solid Faith. Jesus didn't duck challenging questions. He didn't have to. And neither do your students. With this youth ministry curriculum, you can help students build a faith that can handle the tough questions. Starting with these:
- How can I know God exists?
- How is Jesus different from Mohammed and Buddha?
- What is salvation all about?
- Why would a loving God send people to hell?
- How can I hear God communicate to me?
- Which is right: evolution or creation?
- Will God forgive any and every sin?
And six more faith-building questions. These youth group lessons cover 13 questions in all. In this book you'll find...
- 13 interactive, discussion-provoking youth ministry lessons on tough questions youth leaders overwhelmingly chose as most pressing for their students.
- Reproducible student pages.
- Flexible format that will work in youth group meetings, Sunday school lessons for youth, small groups, or in parachurch ministry meetings.
Help your teens build a tough, lasting faith when you begin studying Top 13 Questions About God. Formerly released by Group as Student-Led Discussions: How Can I Know God Exists.
8.5" x 11" softcover