The full-color Simply Loved Pre-K and K Leader Guide provides a step-by-step, easy-to-follow plan for each Simply Loved Sunday school lesson. The best thing about teaching Simply Loved is how it allows leaders to stay focused on kids—while helping kids discover they're totally loved by God. Every Sunday school lesson features an easy-to-follow script designed for glancing, referencing, and getting kids involved in the story so leaders can spend more time focusing on the kids rather than reading long blocks of text.
Every week, teachers begin by preparing their own hearts with a simple devotion and prayer that gets them ready to share God’s story. Then they simply show up and teach directly from the glance-able lesson script.
The Simply Loved Sunday School Curriculum Leader Guide features flexible lesson options that will adapt to your unique Sunday school format needs, including:
- Opening Options
- Sing and Play
- Bible Discovery
- Apply-It Options
- and much more!
Simply Loved is a revolutionary Sunday school curriculum for kids that takes the complication out of recruiting, gathering supplies, and teaching lessons so you and your volunteers can get back to what matters most—helping kids learn to love God and each other.
To learn more about how Simply Loved makes Sunday school simpler for you and your volunteers—all while helping kids discover key Bible lessons—visit the Simply Loved website.
The Simply Loved Pre-K and K Quarter 11 Leader Guide includes these powerful Sunday school lessons for kids:
- Week 1: Peter Preaches About Jesus (Acts 4:1-31)
- Week 2: Seven Leaders Serve the Church (Acts 6:1-7)
- Week 3: Paul and Barnabas Travel and Tell About Jesus (Acts 11:22-26; 13:1-3; 14:8-28)
- Week 4: Paul and Silas Go to Thessalonica and Berea (Acts 17:1-15)
- Week 1: Elisha Helps a Widow (2 Kings 4:1-7)
- Week 2: Elisha Helps Other Prophets (2 Kings 4:38-44; 6:1-7)
- Week 3: Elisha Helps a Boy and His Mom (2 Kings 4:8-37; 8:1-6)
- Week 4: Elisha Helps the King (2 Kings 6:8-23
- Week 1: Jesus Says Goodbye to His Friends (John 13:31–14:21)
- Week 2: Paul Tells the Christians in Corinth About Love (1 Corinthians 13)
- Week 3: The Church in Colossae Learns to Love (Colossians 3:1-17)
- Week 4: John Writes About God's Love (1 John 4:7-21)
One leader guide is included in each Simply Loved Pre-K and K Quarter 11 kit. Order extras if you have more leaders. If you have the Plus Digital kit, you'll find the complete leader guide in PDF format in the Digital Download Center, which you can download and share with your leaders.