The Simply Loved Elementary Kit's Quarter 11 lesson plan is designed to help kids in 1st grade through 4th grade discover and understand Jesus gives us special work to do, God is kind, and God's love brings us together.
Each quarter of Simply Loved children's ministry curriculum is made up of three units, each containing four unique Sunday school lessons for kids. Each unit features a lovable Bible Memory Buddy that creates a visual and emotional connection to every lesson through engaging videos, helping kids learn and remember each unit's Bible Memory Verse. In Quarter 11, kids explore Bible truths along with Duke the Horse, Roo the Kangaroo , and Jambo the Meerkat. (Psst…if you've used Group's VBS, you might recognize these characters!)
See Product Detail to see the weekly lessons included in this quarter's Sunday school curriculum.
- This Sunday school curriculum kit contains everything you need to plan, prepare, and teach the Simply Loved Quarter 11
- One kit will serve a single classroom of up to 25 kids (limited only by the Bible Memory Buddy Stickers, also sold separately).
- If you have multiple elementary Sunday school classrooms, you can either purchase additional Simply Loved Elementary kits, purchase additional components (Leader Guide, DVD, etc.), or consider purchasing the "Plus Digital" kit instead, which includes access to digital files, allowing you to reproduce additional teaching materials as needed—plus it comes with special bonus resources!
Simply Loved is a revolutionary Sunday school curriculum for kids that takes the complication out of recruiting, gathering supplies, and teaching lessons so you and your volunteers can get back to what matters most—helping kids learn to love God and each other.
To learn more about how Simply Loved makes Sunday school simpler for you and simpler for your volunteers—all while helping kids discover key Bible lessons—visit the Simply Loved website.
Simply Loved Quarter 11 Lessons:
- Week 1: Peter Preaches About Jesus (Acts 4:1-31)
- Week 2: Seven Leaders Serve the Church (Acts 6:1-7)
- Week 3: Paul and Barnabas Travel and Tell About Jesus (Acts 11:22-26; 13:1-3; 14:8-28)
- Week 4: Paul and Silas Go to Thessalonica and Berea (Acts 17:1-15)
- Week 1: Elisha Helps a Widow (2 Kings 4:1-7)
- Week 2: Elisha Helps Other Prophets (2 Kings 4:38-44; 6:1-7)
- Week 3: Elisha Helps a Boy and His Mom (2 Kings 4:8-37; 8:1-6)
- Week 4: Elisha Helps the King (2 Kings 6:8-23
- Week 1: Jesus Says Goodbye to His Friends (John 13:31–14:21)
- Week 2: Paul Tells the Christians in Corinth About Love (1 Corinthians 13)
- Week 3: The Church in Colossae Learns to Love (Colossians 3:1-17)
- Week 4: John Writes About God's Love (1 John 4:7-21)
Each Simply Loved Quarter 11 Elementary Kit includes:
- 1 Leader Guide with easy-to-follow lessons, weekly supply lists, and teacher devotions.
- 2 DVDs featuring high-quality music videos, weekly Bible Memory Buddy videos, a countdown, and even teacher tip videos!
- 12 vibrant Bible Story Posters to visually represent the key Bible story from each lesson.
- 3 Bible Memory Buddy Posters designed to introduce kids to each unit's Bible Memory Buddy and Bible Memory Verse.
- 100 stickers of each Bible Memory Buddy (total of 300 stickers) for kids to wear, keep, and collect. Each sticker also includes the unit's Bible Memory Verse. Enough stickers for 25 kids each week; stickers are also sold separately.
- 1 copy of the Take-It-Home Flyers booklet. Flyers "fly" home so families can continue growing together in friendship with Jesus. Booklets are photocopiable and are also sold separately.