Nothing warms God's heart like the pure praise of little ones— and their bright, bouncy voices raised in song. Help toddlers and twos come into God's presence with these 10 interactive, age-appropriate worship songs. And keep this resource handy because they'll want to sing these kids worship songs a gazillion times! From the creators of Children's Ministry Magazine, Play-n-Worsihp: Play-Along Songs for Toddlers and Twos CD provides fun kids praise and worship songs for children ages 18-36 months.
What this Kids Worship CD offers...
- 10 songs that get kids worshipping God through movement and fun! Ignite enthusiasm with these sing-your-heart-out songs:
- Be Thankful (1 Thessalonians 5:18a)
- He Cares for You (1 Peter 5:7)
- Give Thanks to the Lord (Psalm 107:1)
- God Is Our Help (Psalm 33:20)
- How Wide? (Ephesians 3:18)
- His Great Love (Romans 5:8)
- Away in a Manger
- I Have a Friend (Yo Tengo un Amigo)
- The Work of His Hands (Psalm 19:1)
- Love Each Other (John 15:12)
- Music that kids, teachers and parents will love. Drop this instant boredom-buster in your CD player—and spark kids' enthusiasm for worshipping God!
- Great for Sunday school and home use! Help your youngest children learn basic Bible stories to build a faith foundation today.