Build a biblical foundation for leadership in your ministry with LIVE Leadership, a LIVE youth curriculum. This dynamic resource provides a total of 60 lessons that will inspire and engage junior high students, high school students, and adult volunteers.
We've partnered with our good friends at LeaderTreks to help your students and adults discover indispensable biblical principles that are relevant both to daily life and to youth ministry. LeaderTreks has built a solid reputation as a national ministry committed to helping congregations pursue the goal of consistent leadership development within youth ministries.
You're in youth ministry, so we know you can't say no to free food. You also can't say no to bonus resources, right? That's why we've included a comprehensive document that will help you build a high-performance student leadership program.
60-Week Lesson Plan
Sixty youth ministry lessons that will inspire and engage junior high students, high school students, and adult volunteers.
LIVE Leadership features five categories:
- Adult Leadership:16 lessons that will equip your adult volunteers to grow as leaders in your ministry
- High School Leadership:24 lessons that will inspire your high school student leaders to step into greater roles of responsibility
- Junior High Leadership:8 lessons that will introduce your junior high student leaders to foundational leadership truths
- High School Small Groups:8 lessons focused on such topics as becoming authentic leaders and developing solid leadership
- Junior High Small Groups:4 lessons focused on building personal character and nurturing a leader's heart
This item is available as a digital resource only. A physical resource will not be shipped for this item. Please note that digital products are non-returnable: all sales for these items are final.
60 lessons for junior high, high school, and adult leaders, delivered through your LIVE Online subscription.
LIVE Daily App
Send "in the moment" prompts and ideas for living out their faith. Each day's idea taps into different ways that people learn—through serving others, reading Scripture, tackling questions, looking toward Jesus, and worshipping in ways beyond singing songs.
Every new account includes one-year access to the online tool that delivers curriculum and helps you manage your leaders. With our online management system, you can follow our road map and choose which lessons you want to teach and when. You aren't limited to one schedule, and you can have multiple calendars in case you want to have groups going through different lessons.
Sign up today for a full test-drive of LIVE! You'll have full access to the LIVE online management system and access to over 30 free lessons covering each of our 15 LIVE lines!