KidMin Quick Picks: God's Blueprint: 4-Week Multi-Media Lesson Pack contains a graphics pack, teaching video, and four complete Bible-based lessons and helps elementary-age kids discover that even though we make mistakes and aren't perfect, God loves us perfectly and created each person to be unique. With this Sunday school curriculum for kids, they'll learn that God gave each of them important gifts, and they'll receive assurance that nothing can separate them from God's love.
Each of these four lessons is packed with fun activities, engaging learning experiences, and thought-provoking discussion questions that'll deepen kids' faith. Kids Bible lesson Topics:
- Why Did God Create Me?
- How Come I'm Not Perfect?
- Why Didn't God Make Us Like Robots?
- What Does God Want From Me?
This versatile 4-Week Lesson Pack includes...
- 4 Complete, Bible-based lessons
- 4 Parent Pages to help kids think through learning experiences in a hands-on way
- Teaching Video to illustrate lesson points and let kids explore faith points more deeply
- Countdown Video for the start of each lesson time
- Graphics Pack with lesson helps, plus publicity tools and media templates so you can spread the word about your series
God's Blueprint is part of the KidMin Quick Pick Series: Lesson Packs and More for Anytime Ministry. This is a downloadable file (zip). 183 MB. Please note that downloadable electronic products are non-returnable: all sales for these items are final.
Each of these four lessons comes complete with:
- Key Scriptures—Teach kids specific verses from God's Word that reinforce the lesson.
- Bible Basis for Teachers—Help teachers get a quick grasp of the Scriptures in the lesson.
- The Lesson at a Glance—Give teachers an overview of the lesson.
- Opening Activity—Help kids relate, have fun, and get ready to dive deeper into their faith.
- Bible Study—Open deeper discussion on the Scriptures as kids learn what it means to them personally through engaging and thought-provoking experiences.
- Small-Group Bible Study—Kids work closely with their peers in a small group as they explore the Scriptures.
- Parent Pages—Provide parents with insights about what their kids learned—and help them continue the discussion at home.
Use the Sunday school ideas from God's Blueprint: 4-Week Lesson Pack to teach meaningful Bible lessons to kids, help them discover deeper faith, and learn about how God wants us to live.
This download includes these customized God's Blueprint resources:
- 4 Complete Bible-based Lessons
- 4 Parent Pages
- Teaching Video - "Perfect Potato"
- Fun Countdown Video for the start of each lesson time
- Plus, Graphics Pack with the following:
- Promotional Poster (11x17)
- Editable Bulletin Insert
- 2 Slides (for lessons notes, points, or promotions)
- Email Header
- Facebook | Instagram | Twitter Images
Week 1: Why Did God Create Me?
Key Scriptures: Ephesians 2:10; Romans 5:8-11; Psalm 139:1-12
Week 2: How Come I'm Not Perfect?
Key Scriptures: Psalm 139:13-16; Genesis 1:26-27, 31; Romans 8:38-39
Week 3: Why Didn’t God Make Us Like Robots?
Key Scriptures: Genesis 2:8-17, 3:1-6; 2 Timothy 4:16-17; Deuteronomy 30:19-20
Week 4: What Does God Want from Me?
Key Scriptures: Micah 6:6-8; Proverbs 3:1-6; 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18