By Mikal Keefer
A good prayer life isn't about how you pray.
It's about who you're praying to.
Help! How Do I Pray? is a practical guide book that takes the guilt and intimidation out of prayer by replacing how-to recipes and formulas with a focus on who you're praying to: Jesus.
This Jesus-Centered prayer book is perfect for helping you or your small group Bible study with prayer.
- Be freed from the guilt of not praying "the right way."
- Experience greater confidence as prayer moves from dutiful and boring to natural and effortless, like talking to a friend.
- Find easy, doable ideas for fresh ways to pray.
- Explore Scripture references that seamlessly connect prayer to Bible-reading.
- Use journaling opportunities to demonstrate how your prayer life has deepened.
The Help! How Do I Pray? prayer book is part of a new Jesus-Centered series of practical guides that are natural gifts for adults and teens wanting to grow in their relationship with Jesus. Collect and share the whole set.
5" x 7" softcover