Grapple® Preteen Sunday School—Help preteens grapple with the real questions in their lives so they OWN their faith.
- NEW lower price
- FULLY CUSTOMIZABLE - all lessons are on the DVD!
- Power-packed PARENT PAGES are on the DVD!
Help 4th - 6th graders OWN their faith with this tween Sunday school curriculum. . .
Somewhere between leaving childhood behind and treading wide-eyed into the teenage years lurk a thousand bewildering questions. Preteens need the truth. Grapple Sunday school curriculum helps them find it—and build a relationship with Jesus that'll last.
Kids will grapple with these questions:
Relationships: Best Friends Forever
- Why Do Some People Have More Friends?
- Am I Only Supposed to Be Friends With Christians?
- Do I Have to Like Everybody?
- Why Are My Friends So Mean Sometimes?
Faith Questions: Bible - Fact or Fiction?
- Did God Really Write the Bible?
- How Do I Know if the Bible Is True?
- How Is the Bible Different From Other Books?
- Why Should the Bible Matter to Me?
Choices: What's the Point?
- Why Did God Create Me?
- How Come I'm Not Perfect?
- Why Didn't God Make Us Like Robots?
- What Does God Want From Me?
These Sunday school lessons for preteens—based on real questions asked by real 10- to 12-year-olds—grab their attention and don't let go. Kids will learn how to search the Bible for answers and build a faith foundation that guides their relationship with Jesus when they participate in this Bible study for preteens.
5.5" x 7.75" softcover
Note: Accessing Parent Pages and customizable lessons requires a computer with a DVD reader.
This Grapple Pak gives you:
- 12 irresistible Bible studies that encourage kids to explore the truth with their heads and their hearts (lessons are customizable and reproducible).
- 3 thought-provoking videos to get your preteens thinking and talking.
- 3 countdown videos.
- 12 Grapple Dares that challenge kids to apply what they''ve learned.
- 12 Parent Pages you can customize or send as is.
- 12 outrageously fun games preteens will love!
Being a preteen may not be easy. But it can be a rich time of faith growth. Discover God's truth together with kids. Give them a faith that soars!