By Jeff Maguire
There's some serious power in the word "belonging." Cliques, clubs, teams... there is always some group or another that students are trying to belong to in order to be connected and find value. But what the world offers easily is ultimately fleeting. Only what God provides—and the belonging that comes from being in him—can truly satisfy.
In this five-week super-series, you'll expose some of the world's more deceptive lies about belonging. On the flip side, you'll also give them a picture of how the church can be a place where everyone belongs.
Students will be challenged with questions like:
- What groups do I automatically associate myself with?
- Are my groups healthy? Smart?
- What do my choices say about who I am and what I value?
- Does God have a better plan for helping me feel loved and cared for?
- Week 1 - Where Do I Belong?
- Week 2 - Belonging to God
- Week 3 - The Church
- Week 4 - Belonging to Me
- Week 5 - Belonging to the World
This is a downloadable file (ZIP). Approximate Size: 569 MB. Download time will vary. Note: Downloadable products are non-returnable: all sales for these items are final.
- mp3s of each message
- Transcripts and outlines of each message
- Outlines in PowerPoint with additional backgrounds
- Promotional e-card, postcard, poster, and desktop background
- All My Belongings-themed countdown
- All My Belongings-themed motion background
- All My Belongings-themed motion title video