Grapple® Preteen Sunday School—Help preteens grapple with the real questions in their lives so they OWN their faith.
Grapple Sunday school curriculum features:
- NEW lower price
- FULLY CUSTOMIZABLE - all lessons are on the DVD!
- Power-packed PARENT PAGES are on the DVD!
Help 4th-6th graders OWN their faith. . .
Somewhere between leaving childhood behind and treading wide-eyed into the teenage years lurk a thousand bewildering questions. Preteens need the truth. Grapple helps them find it—and build a relationship with Jesus that'll last.
In this preteen Sunday school curriculum, kids will grapple with these questions:
Relationships: Why Can't I Sleep In?
- Why Do I Have to Go?
- Why Are There So Many Churches?
- What Am I Supposed to Do at Church?
- Why Is Church So Long?
Faith Questions: God's Enemies
- What's Satan Trying to Do?
- Why Aren't Other Religions Okay?
- How Can So Many People Ignore God?
- Why Don't All People Want God?
Choices: Take a Risk
- What if I Don't Like It?
- What if I Fail?
- What if I Give Up?
- What if I Get Hurt?
These Grapple Sunday school lessons for teens—based on real questions asked by real 10- to 12-year-olds—grab their attention and don't let go. Kids will learn how to search the Bible for answers and build a faith foundation that guides their relationship with Jesus.
Note: Accessing Parent Pages and customizable lessons requires a computer with a DVD reader.